Secret Meetings

Hunter's POV

                I was on my way into town to do my patrol, well at least that's what I told Belos. I was really going to meet Edric at our spot in the woods. If I'm being honest I sort of had this weird but good feeling in the pit of my stomach, I'm really not sure what it means.

As soon as I was approaching the tree where I had first met Edric at, I saw his beautiful green hair and amazing golden eyes, no what am I talking about its not like I like him or anything, right?

I walked up to Edric and smiled while saying "Hey." He smiled back at me but instead of just saying hi he pulled me into a hug, "Hey Hunter, how are you?" We parted from our hug and he continued to have that cu- I mean nothing anyways I said "I'm good." We then both took a seat on the ground by the tree and started to talk about random things like what track Edric was in at school, to which he said that he was taking Illusions {This is prior to the recent episodes}.

He asked me a bit about my life and I told him as much as I could, just leaving out the parts about my uncle. "How is school? I mean I've never really been to school. I usually am homeschooled by people that Belos gets to teach me." His smile kinda fell but then he regained it, "Well, your not missing much, I mean besides the friends part but other than that its pretty boring. Except for when Emira and I pull pranks around school. Now that is pretty awesome."

I laughed a bit and then said "Well that does sound cool." We both sat there for a while talking a bit more until I realized that I had to get back into town to actually do my guard duties, so I stood up and said "I have to go, I'm still on patrol duty and I have to get back before they find out the at I left." Edric smiled as I offered him a hand to get up, he took it and stood up but as he did I accidentally pulled a little to hard and he came flying at me and we both tumbled to the ground. Edric ended up on top of me and I could feel my face heat up with how close we were.

All I could do in this moment was try to avoid eye contact, until I heard Edric start to laugh, which made me want to laugh as well. We both stopped laughing once we looked at each other in the eyes, I couldn't breath and it felt like everything around us had stopped. "Edric? What are you doing out here? And who is that?" We both separated and got up facing whoever it was that spoke, "Oh, h-hey Emira. What are you doing out here?" Oh its his twin sister.

"I was looking for you, Mom wants us all home right now." Edric looked at me and then at his sister again, "Ill be right there, hold on." The other Blight twin then turned around and went back the way she came while Edric stood there facing me again, "I had fun today, thanks for hanging out with me." He said while looking at the floor awkwardly. I smiled and said "It was fun, I'm glad you agreed to spend more time with me. I don't have many friends and this really made me feel special." He laughed and said "You are special Hunter, Your one of the most amazing people I have ever met."

I smiled and looked at him with what must have looked like one of the goofiest grins on my face, "Thanks, at least you think so." He then gave me a big hug and when he realesed me from the hug he said "Hey, how about we meet up tomorrow night in the library?" I smiled and said "Sure that sounds good. Well I have to go, ill see you tomorrow Edric." "Ill see you tomorrow, Golden Boy." I smiled at the nickname while walking back into town for the rest of my patrol.