Hexsides Newest Student!

Hunter's POV

I went back to the castle after my mid day guard duty's were done, and decided that after I reported back to Belos I would rest until I had to do my nightly patrol, and go to see Edric. Speaking of Edric's, he was with some guy today in town. He said it was nothing and that his mom had set him up on a date with him because she hates me that much, and I choose to believe him because he's my boyfriend and I know he would never cheat on me.

I headed straight to Belos's room and gave him my report of what happend today in town, nothing much, like usual. I was about to leave back to my room when he said "Hunter, wait." I turned around and looked at him, "Yes?" "I would like you to take on a new mission." I looked up at him and said "Of course sir, what is it?" He looked down at me and said "You are being enrolled at Hexside starting tomorrow. You will be spying on the human and her friends." I smiled underneath my mask because this meant that I would get to spend more time with Edric, and mabey even get to have normal teen experiences.

"Yes, sir. Is that all?" "Yes, you may go to your room until your nightly patrol." I stood up and walked out of the room and went straight to my bedroom. I plopped down onto the bed after taking my mask off and leaving it on my desk where Flapjack was sitting. Flapjack hopped over to my bed and sat next to my head. "Can you believe it Flapjack? I'm going to be attending Hexside, with Edric." Flapjack tweeted happily. I couldn't wait to tell Edric the good news.

A few hours later I had put my mask back on and made my way out for night patrol, but before I actually went into town I was going to visit Edric at his house. I mounted onto my staff and flew off towards the Blight manor. Once I arrived outside of Edric's window, I tapped on the glass and luckily Edric was sitting there at his desk talking to his pailsman or was it his pet? I'm not quite sure. He came up to the window and opened it.

"Hey, come in." He helped me climb into his room, "Hi." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then sat down on his bed, he then sat next to me. "So, about earlier, I'm sorry I overreacted. I just thought that, I don't know what I thought." He smiled at me and said "No, I should have never even agreed to the date. I should have just told my mom that I wasn't going and if she didn't like it then that was fine, instead of being a push over and letting her control my life." I grabbed his hand in mine and said "It's fine, lets not talk about it anymore. Actually I have something to tell you."

Edric looked at me and I said "Your looking at Hexside's newest student." He smiled at me and said "Really? You mean your going to Hexside now?" He said excitedly, "Yes, I get to go to school with you. Of course it's part of a mission to spy on Luz, but still maybe it will give me a chance to act like a real 16 year old." Edric smiled and then kissed me. "I'm happy that your getting a chance to go to school, but your still spying on Luz?"

I looked at him and laughed nervously, "Yea, but I'll just act like I am and Ill report something to Belos and he'll be happy either way." "Ok, so when do you start?" I smiled again, "Tomorrow." "Great. So do you have time to hang out for a bit?" My smile dropped and I said "I actually have to go, my night patrol is starting in a few minutes and if I'm late again ill be in trouble with Belos." "Alright, ill see you tomorrow then?" I smiled, "Yea, ill see you tomorrow." He said while getting up from the bed and then kissing me again before mounting on his staff and hopping out the window. "Goodnight, Edric." "Goodnight Goldie." He laughed and then left. I closed my window and laid back onto my bed and soon falling asleep excited about tomorrow.