Interupted

Hunter's POV

                     It was around 7am when I woke up in my sleeping bag alone, I was looking around for Ed but all I saw was a note on the pillow that he was using to lay on. I picked up the note and read what it said

          Hey, sorry I left early, mom wanted me back home to help Amity with something. Ill see you later though, Amity is supposed to go over to the house to visit Luz tonight so ill tag along with her.

                                                                 Bye for now, Love Edric.

Well that explains it, ehh ill see him later tonight. For now I'm hungry so I should probably go eat breakfast. I walked out of Luz's room and over to the kitchen where Luz and Eda already where eating breakfast and I assume Raine had to be somewhere this morning since they weren't here. "Good morning." I said as I sat down at the table "Morning, how did you sleep and do you want cereal?" Luz said as she got up to get a bowl from the cabinet, "Good and yes please." She grabbed a bowl and put it down in front of me, then she gave me the box of cereal and milk.

I poured the cereal into my bowl and then my milk, "So, do you have any plans today?" Eda said as I started to eat my cereal. "Yea, Edric is coming with Amity later to hang out." "Alright then I'm guessing no one is coming with me to sell stuff? I mean besides King." At the sound of his name King came running into the kitchen, "Did someone call me?" Eda rolled her eyes and said "No, I was just asking if either of them were coming with me to sell today, but they both have plans tonight so its just us." "Fine by me." King said before running into the living room.

After I finished my breakfast I decided to go and get ready for the day, so I made my way over to the bathroom and got ready. When I was done I walked back over to Luz's room and sat down on the floor trying to think of things that Edric and I can do when he gets here. I landed on two things we could do, one is playing video games and the second one is one that I don't think Luz would appreciate us doing in her room, so that one isn't an option anymore. Games is it.

{Time Skip because I'm to lazy to write anything that happened during the time that he was waiting for Ed to get there}

At around 5 pm I heard a knock on the door and since I was in the living room at the time I got up and answered the door to see Amity and Edric standing there. "Hey, come in." They both walked in and immediately Amity went to find Luz and Edric sat on the couch, I closed the door and went to sit with him. "Miss me much?" He said and I just rolled my eyes and laughed, "Yes, of course." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. "So, what do you want to do?" "Well, considering that my sister and Luz will probably be doing whatever there doing so we probably wont be bothered all night." I laughed and said "Then do you want to play video games?" He smiled and said "Yea."

After about 4 rounds, its safe to say that I won the match against Ed, he wasn't to happy about it, "Rematch, right now." He grabbed the controller but then i grabbed it from him, "Or," I put it back down on the table and then I kissed Edric, "We can have some fun?" He looked at me and then smiled, 'Ok yea you won." He then kissed me and after a few seconds I ended up laying on the couch with Ed on top of me still kissing me, this continued for a few more seconds until we heard, "GET A ROOM." We both sat up and looked at Amity.

"Well, if you didn't notice we had a room before you came into it." She rolled her eyes and said "Luz and I are heading out to get Ice Scream and we were wondering if you both wanted to come with us?" I looked at Ed and whispered in his ear, "Should we continue this whole thing or go with them?" "As much as I want to continue this, if anything happened to mittens then mom will kill me so yea lets just go with them." Ed smiled at them and said "Yea, we'll come with you."

We all left, well after Hunter put on some sunglasses and a wig that Luz had gotten him so that he could hide from the guards. When we got to the Ice Scream place, we all went in and ordered what we wanted and then sat in a booth to eat. We were all talking about random things like school and about the new inventions that Amity and Ed's mom and dad were working on.

We finally finished our Ice Scream and started heading back to the house before Eda and King got back and found us missing. When we got back to the house it was already around 8 pm so Ed and Amity decided to leave, which left Luz and I to wait for Eda and King to get back, "You wanna play some video games while we wait for them to get back?" "Sure, if you don't mind losing!." She said and I laughed then said "Your on!." So we played a couple of rounds before Eda and King got back, also I totally won.

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been sick on and off for like two weeks and no its not Covid luckily. Anyways I will try to upload more frequently the next few days but for now thank you for reading and have a very nice Day/ Afternoon/ Night.