Party At The New House Pt.2

Hunter's POV

      Edric and I are currently setting up for the party tonight, while Em and Amity are making sure everyone knows where they are going for the party. Of course, at first, I wanted nothing to do with the party since it would be going against Darius's rules, but Ed convinced me to "Live a little" as he said, so that's exactly what I plan on doing tonight.

"Ed, do you think we have enough snacks?" "Yep, and if not threes more in the pantry. Im always ready for a party." I laughed a bit and said, "Alright then." I walked over to where Emira and Amity were and said, "So, how's this going?" "Good, almost everyone said that they are coming." I smiled and nodded my head, then I went back to Edric.

A while after I was sitting on the couch in the living room. when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and answered the door to see Luz and King standing there with a plate of what looked like cookies. "Hey, come in." I stepped aside to let them in and when Amity saw Luz she jumped up and went to hug her, almost causing her to drop the cookies but I took them out of her hand after I saw Amity coming towards her.

I went and sat the cookies on the table and then went to talk to Luz, King had already went off to see what cool stuff Edric had in his stash of pranks. "What I was going to say before my amazing girlfriend hugged me, was that we brought cookies." I laughed and said, "Thank you for bringing dessert." Luz then asked, "Where's King?" "He went to look at Edric's stash of pranks." Luz just laughed and then went back to where Amity was.

Finally, after an hour, the party was finally starting, and people were starting to arrive.  I grabbed two bottles of apples blood and took them over to Edric, "Hey, are you thirsty?" He smiled and took the bottle, "Are you having fun?" Edric asked, "Yea, you and Em really know how to throw a party." I laughed a bit and then he said, "Well, we couldnt have done it without you." He smiled as he took another sip from his bottle.

"You know, growing up I wasn't allowed to really speak to any other kids, unless they also lived in the castle with their parents. I always had to make my own imaginary friends or pretend that my stuffed animals were my friends. So, when I met you and you introduced me to all these amazing people, I was really happy, and I just wanted to say thank you for that." He laughed a bit and then said, "Well, that's what im here for, to make you happy and to make sure you experience as much of the things that you missed growing up." 

I laid my head on his shoulder and said, "Thank you." "No, problem Goldie." We stayed like that for at least a couple of more minutes before we had to go and make sure that some kids didn't break a vase that was on the fireplace. The rest of the night was spent making sure no other people broke anything and also making sure we didn't get the authorities called on us for making too much noise. All in all, it was a good night spent having fun with all of our friends.