Halloween Special Pt. 2

Hunter's POV

       It was now around 5 pm and Edric said that he was going to get the costumes from Emira's room. "Alright, I got them. Here." He handed me cookie costume, I laughed a bit and said, "So, were going as milk and cookies?" He smiled back at me and said, "Yup." He walked out of the room and into the bathroom to change, and when he came back into the room I couldn't contain my laughter, "You look ridiculous." "And cute." He smiled sweetly at me, "Yes, of course." I kissed him lightly and then he said, "Go change." I got up and left to change in the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into our room, "I knew the costumes would be perfect! You look adorable ." He got his scroll out and took a picture of us. Just then Em walked into our room and said, "Wow, you guys look ridiculous." "At least we have a cute couple costume, what are you and Vinney dressing up as?" Edric said. She laughed and said, "Don't worry about that, Luz helped us pick out a great costume." Edric rolled his eyes and then asked if Em could take a photo of us for his Penstagram.

Edric's POV

Once we were all ready and in our costumes, our dad took a picture of us and then a few minutes later we saw it on his penstagram and in the caption it said, 'The Kids are all grown up #/Kidsnomore #/' to which Em commented on it that she was embarrassed by one of his post once again. Hunter liked it, but I think he was just trying to be nice. After we were done with pictures, it was finally time to meet up with Luz and King at the owl house.

We had finally picked up King and Luz at their house, now it was time to go around and get candy from people. Luz taught everyone in town about Halloween, and we liked the idea of getting candy and dressing up. Luz and Amity of course were dressed up as Azura and Hecate from their favorite books. Then Willow was dressed up as her pailsman, a bee. Then of course I think Em and Vin definitely outdid us with the costumes because they were dressed as Velma and Daphne from a show in the human realm called Scooby Doo.

We all walked around for a bit collecting candy from the people around the town shops, after we had gotten a good amount of candy, we all headed back to our place to hang out and watch movies.

We were sitting down in the living room watching a scary movie and eating our candy along with some snacks. The movie had gotten to a semi scary part and I could see that Hunter was trying to hide his face in the blanket that was covering us, so I put my arm around him and pulled him closer. "Are you scared?" He looked up at me embarrassed and just nodded his head. I smiled and said, "Its ok, I'm right here." He smiled and kissed me softly, we then returned to watching the movie and eventually everyone fell asleep in the living room. It was definitely a great night.

Authors Note: Sorry for the late chapter post, its currently 12 am, But I really wanted to get this chapter out. Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing Day/ Morning/ Afternoon or Night.