Is Everything Ok?

Hunter's POV

      I laid back on my bed after my call with Edric had ended, yea I felt bad for what I did but it was to protect him, yea to protect him. I could feel the tears threating to spill out, I could also feel Flapjack rubbing his head against my face, as to comfort me. It was nice to know that I at least still had my first friend Flapjack. "Thanks' Flapjack, at least I have you." He chirped and then continued to snuggle into the side of my face.

Edric's POV

         I woke up at around 8pm to see that someone had left food on my desk for me, I must have missed dinner. I got up from my bed and walked over to the desk, normally I would have been happy to be able to eat in my room, but right now I just felt numb. I had no appetite right now, so instead of eating I took the plate and walked over to my door, opening it and then setting the plate on a side table by my door. I had almost made it back into my room, but before I could Emira had walked up the stairs and saw me.

"Hey, Ed. How are you doing?" I sighed and turned around to face her, "I'm fine. I just want to go back to sleep." She looked at the plate of food and then back at me, "You don't want to eat?" "I'm not hungry." I turned back around and walked into my room, shutting the door and locking it. I walked over to my bed and laid back down to fall asleep again, I just wanted to forget everything that happened.

[Three days later at School} {Hunter hadn't gone to school in a couple of days because of Belos, until he finally convinced him to let him go back so that's why it had been three days. Hopefully that cleared this up.}

Hunter's POV

     I walked into school trying to avoid everyone, I didn't feel like talking. I've barley felt like doing anything the past few days since I've ended things with Ed, I wonder how he's doing. I really didn't want to hurt him, but I think I did, and I'll never forgive myself for that, but right now it's what's best for him.

When I got to my locker, I opened it up and took out what I needed before going to my first class of the day. I left my locker and started making my way towards my first class of the day when I heard someone yelling my name from down the hall. "HUNTER!" It was Amity, and she looked pissed at me. She ran towards me, with Luz running behind her trying to reason with her. She finally caught up to me and she was not happy.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ED!" She said as she slapped me. "Amity!" Luz said "What? He deserved it." Amity said while looking back at her girlfriend. "Mabey, but let him talk, maybe there's a reason for why he did it." Amity looked back at me and said "Well, is there?" I cleared my throat and regained my composer, "Yes, of course there's a reason to why I did it."

Amity looked at me like she was about to punch me, "Say it before I slap you again." I grabbed both of their hands and pulled them into a classroom that didn't have anyone in it. "I don't want anyone else to hear." I said before Amity started going off on me again. "I only broke up with Edric, because I didn't want him getting hurt. My uncle found out about him and I dating and, well let's just say he wasn't happy." 

I winced at the memory of what happened the morning he found out. Luz must have noticed because she said "Hunter, did Belos do something to you?" I stared at the ground and smiled, "No, of course not." She can't find out, no one can find out. I felt her hand on my shoulder and I flinched a bit, but tried to play it off, "Hunter, its ok. You can tell us if something happened." I looked at her and then to Amity who was staring at me concerned.

"No, im fine. I-I have to go, tell Ed I said im sorry and that I love him." I ran out of the room before either of them could say anything and made my way to class.

Authors Note: Thank you for reading and thank you for almost 4k reads, that's awesome I appreciate so much. Anyways have a good Night/Morning or afternoon.