Edric's Suprise

{Hunter's POV}

       After hanging out with Luz and our friends yesterday, I felt a bit better about the whole thing with Edric, I still feel torn between my new family and the person I love but maybe Edric is right, we can figure all of this out when the time comes and for now, we just need to focus on each other and the time we have now.

I was writing in the notebook that Luz had gotten me for my birthday a couple of months ago, when I heard a knock at the front door, then I heard Luz call my name, "Yea?!" I said as I walked out of our room. I walked into the living room to see Ed standing there with a box in his hands, "Ed, what are you doing here?" I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek, "I got you something." "What is it?" He held out the box for me and I took it, I put it on the table and opened it to see a dog leash and some dog toys, a dog bed and two dog bowls.

I looked back up at Ed and said, "I don't understand, what are these for? I don't have a dog." He smiled and said, "Mabey you should check outside then." I furrowed my eyebrows then went to open the door, I looked outside and saw a small puppy playing with King. I turned back to Edric and said, "You got me a puppy?" "Yea, I hope you like it. I know you have Flapjack, but I thought that this little guy could keep both of you company." 

I went up to the puppy and picked him up gently, "Hi, little guy. I think im going to name you Marshmallow, because your pudgy and white, also I really love Marshmallows." I cuddled him softly in my arms and Edric stood there at the door staring at us while smiling. Ed then came up to us and said, "You and Marshmallow look very cute together." I smiled as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

King had now ran back in the house because in his words he said, 'The puppy was torturing him' but in reality, he was just licking his face and King got annoyed. Ed and I had decided to hang out for a bit while we set up all of Marshmallows stuff in the house, of course Eda and Raine knew about Ed bringing me a dog so I knew they wouldn't be mad about the new things around the house when they got home later.

After we finished putting all of the dog toys away and set up the dog bed in mine and Luz's room, Ed and I decided to watch a movie while King and Luz played with Marshmallow for a bit. "Ed?" "Yea?" He turned to face me, and I said, "Thank you for Marshmallow, I love him." "No problem, I remembered that you had said that Belos never let you have a pet growing up, so I wanted to get you one." "Well, I loved my Suprise." He smiled and kissed me slowly, then we continued to watch the movie until we both fell asleep on the couch.

Authors Note: Hi, sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days, but I hope you liked this chapter, and I know that there probably aren't pet dogs and cats in the Owl House realm but let's pretend there are for the fanfic's sake. Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful Morning/ Afternoon/ or Night.