The Waiter

Hunter's POV

     Today was our first day of holiday, Darius and Alador woke all of us up at 7 am to get everything packed into the car and to get everyone ready to go. Edric, Emira and Amity all stayed over last night so that we didn't have to pick them up on the way. Now we were all in the car on the way to the hotel, "Are we there yet?" Edric asked for probably the millionth time since we got in the car. "No Ed, I've told you the past 8 times you've asked, not yet." Alador said, which earned a laugh out of Darius because he was getting red in the face and according to Darius, he says it's cute.

"Fine, ill stop asking." I laughed and shook my head, "Are you really going to stop asking, or are you just gonna wait till you get bored again?" He scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out at me with a smile. "How about if you stop asking when we will be there, then I'll give you something in return?" "Like what?" I smiled and put my hand up to his ear and whispered, "I will......" (Ill leave that to your imagination on what he was willing to give him in return for a quiet car ride)

(One Car Ride Later)

We finally arrived at the hotel, and as soon as we walked into the hotel with our bags, Darius and Alador went up to the front desk to get the keys to our rooms. Once we had the keys to our rooms, we all went up to the floor we were on and went to put our bags in our rooms.

A few minutes after settling into our room, Edric and I decided to go check with Alador and Darius to see what we were going to do for the rest of the day. Edric and I made our way over to their room and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later Darius opened the door, "Hey, you guys settled into your room?" "Yep" I said before asking, "So, we came to ask what are the plans for the rest of the day?" Darius opened the door to let us in, we then walked over to the table that was by the window and sat down. "Well, we were thinking that you 4 can go out to dinner, on us of course, since we have some business to attend to." "Business? Aren't we on vacation?" I lightly hit Ed on the shoulder, "ok, sounds good."  I  could feel the embarrassment coursing through me. Darius then handed me some snails, "Thank's."I said as I placed them in my pocket and took Edric's hand, leading him out of the room and back to ours.

Once we were back in our room, I let go of Ed's hand. "Why did you hit me in the arm?" "Did you really not get what they were talking about when they said 'Business' ?" Edric smirked and said, "Yea, I did, but I like it when you get flustered like that." He winked at me before laughing a bit. "You shouldn't be laughing unless you don't want what I promised you earlier." I crossed my arms and sat on the bed, while pretending to pout.

Edric sighed and sat next to me, "I'm sorry, I mean you really are cute when you get flustered." I rolled my eyes and smiled while leaning in to kiss him, "Ok, lets go tell your sisters to get ready for dinner." "Aw, cant we just stay here and do what you said we were going to do?" I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it lightly, "Later, now lets go." I stood up and grabbed Ed's hand pulling him up from the bed. We walked over to Emira and Amity's room and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later Em opened the door, "Hey, what's up?" "Dad said we could go out to dinner tonight, there paying." She looked at us and said, "They're not coming?" Edric and I gave each other a look and then looked back at Em, "No, they said they had some business meeting over the crystal ball and were just gonna order room service tonight." She nodded her head and said, "Ok, Amity and I will be ready soon." "Ok, just meet us in the lobby, we'll be waiting down there." With that being said, Ed and I made our way down to the lobby to wait for Em and Amity.

{In the voice from sponge bob, A few moments later.}

After a couple of minutes of waiting for the girls, they finally made it down to the lobby. "Alright, lets go." We all walked down to where the restraunt was, which was still in the hotel just downstairs. We waited in line for a couple of minutes, and then we were seated at our table. A few seconds after being seated we were greeted by a waiter who was around my age and who I thought was looking at Edric a bit to much, but it also could just be my anxiety thinking for me. Hi, my name is Lorion and ill be your waiter tonight. Can I get you started with some drinks?" We all ordered our drinks and the waiter left to get them while we looked at the menus.

Once the drinks got to our table, our waiter Lorion took our orders and then left to put them in. While we waited for our food, we all started to make plans for what we wanted to do on our first official day of vacation. When the food got to our table, Lorion put our plates in front of us and I swear when he put Edric's food down in front of him, he looked like he was checking him out or something, but instead of saying something like my brain wants to I just stayed quiet and smiled.

After we were done with dinner, we had asked for the bill and the waiter brought it to the table. He sat it down and then he slipped a piece of paper in front of where Ed was sitting, still I said nothing, because maybe it really wasn't anything. I saw as Edric picked up the piece of paper and then he smiled at the waiter and asked for a pen, he wrote on the back of the paper and handed both the paper and pen back to him. The waiter looked at the paper and said "I understand." Then he turned to the rest of us and said, "I hope you all have an amazing night and thank you for dining with us." He smiled as he left.

We payed and then made our way back to our rooms, after we had dropped Amity and Em at their room, which was across from us, we went back to our room. "So, what was on the paper that the waiter gave you?" I said as we walked into our room, Ed closed the door and laughed, "I knew you wouldn't last long before asking me that." I smiled slightly and shrugged my shoulders, "Well, if you must know, he was asking me our." "Oh." I said as I'm sure my face looked like I just found out that our puppy was sick or something like that. "Of course, I said no, I'm with you and only you. I love you." I smiled and hugged him, "You thought I was gonna leave you for him, didn't you?"

I pulled away from our hug and said, "Maybe, sorry. I tried not to but, you know how I spiral." He smiled and said, "I know." "You definitely are getting what we talked about now." Edric smirked and I just kissed him. {That's all you get, just use your imagination on what they did that night, I don't write smut.}

Authors Note: Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed the chapter, also thank you for almost 25k reads, I really appreciate it so much. Anyways have an amazing night. Also Lorion is just a OC I made up for this chapter, I don't think he will be making a return.