Grom Part 2

Edric's POV

      I walked out of Luz's room and went back into the living room where Emira and Amity where waiting for me, we had came a bit early so that Amity could help Luz with some things before Grom. Emira and I had of course brought what we were wearing with us so that we could get ready here at the Owl House. There was still a half an hour before we had to leave for Grom so I decided to go and talk to Hunter for a bit before I had to get ready.

I walked back into the hallway to see Hunter coming out {Yea I think he may have done that already Ed, lol, yea that was a stupid joke sorry.} of Luz's room, he walked over to me once he saw me, "Hey, can we talk?" I said, 'Yea, sure." I took his hand and led him outside to the bench that was by the house. "So, what did you want to talk about?" He said, I took a deep breath.

"I, um I just want you to know that I Love you no matter what happens." Hunter looked at me worried and said "What do you mean? Your kinda scaring me." I smiled, "You know what, never mind, just forget it. Everything is fine, lets just have fun tonight." He looked at me and was about to say something when I interrupted him with a kiss, we pulled away and he said "What was that for, not that I'm complaining." He smiled and I just said "Just for you being here with me." We talked for a couple of more minutes before it was time for me to go and get dressed.

We walked back inside of the house holding hands when Luz came up to me and said "Edric, there you are. Come on its time to get dressed." She pulled me into the hallway and into her room and gave me my suit, "Get dressed." She said as she left the room and closed the door behind her. I got dressed in my suit which was a dark green suit with a black tie and some black shoes.

 I got dressed in my suit which was a dark green suit with a black tie and some black shoes

{This is the closest to what I could find to the suit I was thinking of.}

I walked out of the room and went into the living room, "So, how do I look?" I asked as I walked over to where Hunter,Luz,Amity and Emira were standing. Hunter looked at me and said "Wow, you look amazing." Hunter was staring at me smiling, "Thanks." I said as I winked at him. " Emira coughed and said, "Hello, we are still here you two." I looked at Emira and laughed, "Right, so when are Gus,Willow, and Vinney getting here?" I asked.

"Any minute now." Just then there was a knock on the door and Hooty opened the door saying, "Luuuuz, more of your friends are here." Vinney,Willow and Gus walked in, "Hey, guys are you ready to go?" Luz said, we all nodded and then we took off for Grom.

Once we arrived at Hexside, we all walked inside of the school and headed to the gym where Grom was being held. Of course this year Raine and Eda took part in chaperoning the dance and had gotten here earlier than us. When we walked in the music was already playing so Vinney grabbed Emira's hand and dragged her out to the dance floor. Then Luz grabbed Amity's hand and asked her to dance, which left Hunter and I standing there since Willow had left to check out the snack table with King and Gus.

I smiled and looked at Hunter while he was admiring all of the decorations, it was cute. "Would you like to dance?" I asked while holding out my hand, "I-uh don't know how to dance." He said nervously, "It's fine, just follow my lead." I said while still holding my hand out for him, he took my hand and I put one of my hands around his waist and held the other hand in mine while I had him put his other hand on my shoulder (sorry if that confuses you it confused me to type it lol) and I guided him In a slow dance.

By the end of our slow dance Hunters head was laying on my shoulder and In this moment everything was perfect, and I wish it would never end. Eventually the song ended and we pulled apart, "Did you want something to drink?" I asked, "Yes, please." I smiled and gave Hunter a kiss on the cheek, "Ill be right back." I walked over to the snack and drink table and grabbed two cups of Apples Blood, I was walking back to where Hunter was when I saw this girl from my class talking to Hunter.

I walked up to them just as she was saying, "So, do you wanna dance?" I looked at Hunter and said "Hey, babe. Here's your drink." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I turned to the girl who's name was Carly (Random name I picked, she's an OC) "Oh, hi, did you need something?" I smiled at her, "I was just asking Hunter here if he wanted to dance." She said while smiling at Hunter.

"Sorry, but he's kind of dancing with me. You know, his boyfriend." I stopped smiling and looked at her seriously. She sighed like she was annoyed, "Oh, so you two are together?" "Yep, so I suggest you go bother someone else." I smiled again and then she looked at Hunter and said "Well, I was just thinking that, you could do so much better. So how about you come with me, I'll make a much better girlfriend." She said as she winked at him, I was ready to hex this girl, but then Hunter looked at her and said "I suggest you leave right now, because this man right here is my boyfriend and no one will ever be better for me than him." He then grabbed me by the waist and kissed me right there in front of her.

We pulled apart and she stormed off angrily, "You really mean it?" I looked at him and he said "Yes, there will never be anyone better for me than you Edric." I kissed him again and then we continued to dance together and with all of our friends. Tonight was definitely one of the best nights of my life.

(Authors Note: I know the ending was kind of stupid but I wanted to add some drama, plus I liked how Hunter was like "this is my man" and then kisssed him and yea I don't know I kind of liked it. Also thank you for 200 likes it really means a lot to me that you are reading this story. Anyways have a good rest of your day and thank you for reading.