Filler Chapter Still Party Planning

Edric's POV

Emira, Luz, and Hunter, were trying to figure out what we were going to do for the party and when we were going to have it. After talking for a while, Emira and I decided to have it this Saturday since our birthday was on Monday, but that was a school day and that wouldn't work. "Ok, so Saturday it is, now who's in charge of the music?" Emira said, then Luz raised her hand, "Can I be in charge of music?" "Sure." I said. "Alright, now that the music is taken care of all that's left is to get food, drinks and invitations sent out by tomorrow." Em said.

I looked at Hunter and said, "Hunter and I can go get the food, snacks and drinks." I said while looking back at Emira. "Ok that works and ill work on the invitations, and then ill get them sent out by tomorrow." Emira stood up and started gathering some paper that was on Luz's desk, "Hey, Luz can I use some of this paper for the invitations?" "Only if I can help making them." Em smiled and said "Sure." Luz then stood up and joined Em at the desk to start writing out the invites.

Which then left Hunter and I sitting on the ground next to each other, "Are you excited to be 17?" I smiled and said, "Of course I am, because its one year closer to being 18 and being able to run away with you." I whispered the last part so that Luz and Em wouldn't hear. "I cant wait for that. It's gonna be great, just you and me, together forever." He smiled and gave me a soft kiss, when we pulled away from each other, I couldn't help but feel that there was some doubt in his words but I chose to ignore it.

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter is so short, but I've been having a bit of a problem with my wrist and its been hurting a lot. So that being said I will try my best to upload tomorrow but if I don't then the next day I will. Thank you for reading. Have a good Morning/ Afternoon/ Night.