Chapter 37 - Perplexed Mind

CHAPTER 37: PERPLEXED MIND

Noah finished freshening up before he climbed in bed again behind Lucius, arm wrapped around his waist as he pulled him against him. "Wake up sleepy head." Noah whispered against his ear, his warm breath making a shiver travel through Lucius's body, the hand trailing down his hip only increasing the goosebumps that decorated his skin. Noah's hand trailed down the side of Lucius's body, his fingers reaching just under his belly button and tracing its way downward, leaving a fire burning on Lucius's skin as a groan left him. "You fell asleep before we had a chance to make love last night."

"Is that why I'm naked, and why you are molesting me?" Lucius asked, his voice scratchy from his slumber.

"It's not molestation if you are liking it. And you seem to really be liking it." Noah chuckled deeply as his hand found Lucius's thickening member, wrapping his fingers around it loosely and pumping it teasingly into full hardness.

"Stop teasing..." Lucius squirmed, his neck arching as he tried to turn towards Noah, only for the latter to capture his lips, kissing him deeply as he continued to touch him. Noah pulled Lucius's leg up over his own, his hand returning between them. Lucius's arm reached behind him, grabbing a hold of Noah's hair, fisting it as he deepened their kiss, feeling Noah's fingers against his entrance. It didn't take long for Noah to prepare him, pulling a bottle from the nightstand drawer, coating himself before he lined himself with Lucius, entering him slowly, his lips latched onto his neck as Lucius squirmed under him, moaning with every touch from Noah's hands, his lips.

Noah sneaked his other arm under Lucius, his hand flat against Lucius's stomach as he pulled him close, his other grasping Lucius under his knee, pulling his leg higher as he pushed deeper into him, making a gasp leave both of them.

"There?" Noah breathed.

"Mhmm..." Lucius hummed, nodding while his neck arched, his hand reached behind him, grabbing onto Noah's waist, pulling him closer.

The hand on Lucius's stomach went to his cock, stroking him with every thrust as Noah felt himself getting close, Lucius tightening around him as he reached his climax which sent him over the edge. "I love you..." Noah breathed.

"Consummating a marriage is supposed to come after the marriage part." Lucius breathed sleepily as Noah grabbed a shirt laying against the side of the bed, wiping his hand and Lucius's stomach before settling behind him and pulling him close.

"You were the one that said nothing would be orthodox, remember." Noah chuckled, "Besides, you can't expect me to be able to stop myself from touching you whenever I want to, do you?"

Lucius let out a breath of a laugh as he said, "I would never."

"Was it a peaceful night?" Noah asked, praying for a positive response.

"The best I've had in so long." Lucius moaned, "Now stop talking, I'm going back to sleep."

"You just woke up."

"I'm making up for a month, I've got to keep up." Lucius's arm wrapped around the ones around him as he said, "You better not leave."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Noah whispered as he placed a kiss against Lucius's nape, closing his eyes but waiting for Lucius to sleep as he usually did before he let himself drift off, and it didn't take long, letting Noah know just how exhausted Lucius truly was.

A few hours later Noah sat up with a gasp, having woken up from another nightmare, one of many he'd had over the past week that he'd not spoken of, not wanting to worry Lucius since he'd had enough to deal with. This one unlike the ones he'd had over the last few days. It made goosebumps rise on his skin. It made his heart race, eyes water, fear course through his chest as he bolted to his feet, confusing Lucius who'd woken up startled, more so when he didn't answer as he asked if he was fine.