Too many kisses (SM)

WC: 291

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I *kiss* 

love *kiss* 

you *kiss* *kiss* 

Currently, I was pranking my boyfriend Sam, I was doing the 'can't stop kissing your boyfriend' and seeing how would he act and feel when I overload him with kisses.

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend giving him light pecks on her face "baby that's too many kisses" he whined and I kissed him once more "as much as I love you and your kisses, that's too manyyy" he whined again.

"You don't like my kisses" I said acting hurt "no no I love them but that's too many I can't handle it" he said and I pouted, he looked at me and pecked my lips making me smile.

throughout that whole day, I have been giving Sam many many kisses.

Sam took me to his bed wrapped his arms around me and placed me on his lap, he moved some of my hair out of my face and asked "is something wrong?" "no, why?" I said kissing him again.

"babe you need to be honest is everything ok?" he asked again said and I nodded my head "you've given me way more kisses than normal" he said and I giggled "what's so funny" he asked rating a brow "It's a prank" I whispered and he rolled his eyes laughing lightly.

"Your weird" he said "you're weird!" I giggled and he chuckled "do you wanna cuddle?" he asked "I dont know do you?" I said and he flipped us over so that now he was on top "yes" he said resting his head on my chest.

"Okay" I smiled pulling the sheet over us.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What pranks should Y/n or sam do?