Elevator (JV)

WC: 472 

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov -

Jaden, Jayla, and I are going to have lunch downstairs at the hotel's buffet we got into the elevator and there was a beautiful girl about our age and a guy who looked in his late 20s. He was wearing a jacket and a hat. 

To be honest, he looked a little sketchy, seconds after the door closed The guy leaned forward and grabbed the girl's hair and smelled it. 

What the fuck? 

The girl quickly turned around and pulled her hair back, giving him a weird look. He did it again and she pulled her hair back "can you stop? she said and Jayla asked "do you know him?" and the girl shook her head "No" 

The guy took his phone out and went to take a picture of her ass when we stopped him "Dude, what the hell?" "What do you think you're doing?" Jaden and I asked, and he just stayed quiet.

Jayla pulled the girl a little to our side and the guy touched her shoulder and I pushed his hands away. "Dude, back off. You don't know her, she doesn't know you, and it's obvious she's not comfortable" I said Mad. 

I was starting to get really mad and it looked like Jayla and Jaden were too. 

Out of nowhere, when we were about to reach the lobby, the guy went and touched her ass and I couldn't help it anymore. I pushed him away and pushed him up against the elevator wall. 

"What the fuck!" I yelled at him and before I could do anything else, he said "no no please stop. It's a social experiment. the cameras right there" He said and pointed at the corner of the elevator where a camera was. 

"Sorry, he's an actor and so am I, this is all set up. we just wanted to see how people would react when they see these types of things happening" the girl said

When the elevator doors opened a guy came in a suit came with a microphone and asked us what our name is and why we did what we did. We were surprised but told him everything. 

When we were done. I saw the girl still there, so I decided to shoot my shot. 

I walked up to her and smiled "Hey" "Hi" she smiled back "Umm..so I really think you're cute and I was wondering if I could have your number" I said "my number before my name?" she said and I blushed an embarrassment. 

"I'm so sorry I forgot" I said nervously scratching my neck "it's it's fine" she giggled and gave me her phone number. 

"By the way, the names Y/n"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite social experiment video