Panic attack (JV)

WC: 330 

Your ages in this imagine: 17-18 

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at my apartment sitting on the living room couch reading a book peacefully, Javon was in an online interview and I could hear it was almost finishing which was good since I wanted to cuddle with him. 

Our next-door neighbors have been fighting a lot we hear all the shouting. Hearing people yell whether it was at me or at someone else could trigger my panic attacks. 

It was getting harder to breathe and my vision was starting to get a little blurry. 

I tried to ignore the feeling which I would do most of the time but that didn't mean it helped a lot, I took some deep breaths helping me get back to normal until I heard the woman screaming so loud throwing something on the wall making a loud sound which triggered me.

Luckily Javon had finished his interview and walked to the living room seeing me on the couch starting to hyperventilate. He then heard the neighbors, luckily for us someone had already called the police. 

"Hey baby look at me" He said kneeling down in front of me and holding my hands "focus on my voice" he said and I did "deep breaths baby, deep breaths" he said softly "breathing with me" he said placing my hand on his chest where I'd feel his heartbeat.

I finally calmed down and the police arrived at the neighbors and took them out, Javon sat next to me holding me close to his chest.

"How was the interview?" I asked trying to think of something else "It was good" he said "do you want to cuddle?" he asked and I nodded.

Javon picked me up and took my to our bed, where he gently placed me and got in. He put on Grown up on Netflix and we cuddled for the rest of the day

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your comfort movie?