nightmare (AT)

WC: 261

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ashtray's pov-

"Ash?" I heard Y/n whisper next to me "yes?" I whisper back "Ashtray" she whispered again and I look over at her, she had her face buried in her pillow.

"Please" she sniffed "stay" she said I turn onto my side and face her, looking at her distressed face. 

"Baby?" I whispered "are you okay?" I said pushing her hair out of her face "ma?" I say a little louder. "Y/n?" I ask again, a little louder. "Baby please" she whispered and begin to sob into the bedsheets. 

"No!" she yelled crying "Hey hey baby wake up" I say lightly shaking her "Shhh it's okay" I said creasing her cheek "baby" she woke up and looked at me "Ashtray?" she questioned. 

"I'm here" I said smiling and she threw herself into me, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me close as she cries into my shoulder. 

"Shhh baby it's okay" I whisper into her ear "what happened?" I asked pulling away from the hug "Nightmare" she whispers and my heart broke "aww baby" I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked and she shook her head "Ok so just cuddle" I said and she nodded resting her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair telling her how much I loved her.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How do you deal with your nightmare?