Shopping (AT)

WC: 249

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What about this?" I ask, stepping out of the changing room, Ashtray was standing against the wall, arms crossed, with a bored expression. As soon as he saw me, his face lit up, and he stood up straight.

I twirled around showing off the beautiful dress. Ashtray looks at me up and down smiling "what?" I asked and he said "you look beautiful"

I blushed covering my face with my hand "don't" Ashtray said pushing my hands down and tucking my hair behind my ear. "You're cute when you blush" he smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"How did I ever get to be so lucky?" I questioned. Ashtray shrugged. "I dunno, I'm pretty awesome" he joked and I lightly nudged him and walked back into the changing rooms. 

I closed the curtain and changed back into my clothes well..my jeans and his hoodie "you look great in my clothes" he said kissing my cheek.

"Okay, should I get the dress?" I asked and he took it from my hands "yes and I'm paying" he said quickly going to the cashier, I laughed at his dorkiness and walked toward him.

He handed me the bag but before I could take a hold of it he took it away "Sorry I forgot princesses aren't supposed to carry stuff" I blushed lightly and locked my hands with his "I love you" I said kissing him "love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite store to shop at?