omegal pt.2

WC: 941

Both age's in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes @hester301

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Javon the cute boy I met on Omegal, we still kept contact and even texted mostly every day.

I found out Javon was an actor, a pretty famous you could say.

He worked with big movie stars like Zendaya, Sylvester Stallone, and is even working on a new movie with The Rock my favorite actor.

Javon and I shared a lot of the same interests like we both love boxing and collecting shoes.

Javon had introduced me to his family through one of our FaceTime calls, and they seem to be really cool, he also made mine and like them too.

Javon has an interview that he has to do here which I love and I was so happy to hear that because he wants us to meet up.

Javon texted me that he landed at the airport. We chatted for a while before he said he has to go help his mother with collecting their luggage.

I took a small nap that was so disturbed by my phone ringing.

I picked it up "hello" "hey" Javon said and I smiled at his voice. "Hi"" you sound sleepy did I wake you up from a nap" he asked and I nodded "mhmm" He chuckled and said "good It's 6 PM right now why are you even napping at this time?"

"Shut up Walton I can sleep whenever I want" I said and he laughed "okay wake up sleepyhead" "No I'm tired" I said "come on I just checked into our hotel room and my interview is tomorrow which I'm kind of nervous about" he said.

"Why are you nervous? I'm sure you're going to nail it" I said and I could hear the smile in his face when he said "Thanks"

"So.. Did you eat anything today?" He asked "nope I'm too lazy to leave my room" I said "Y/n!" He yelled "Yes!" I yelled back.

"go downstairs and get you something to eat" he said "mmm no" "Y/n!" "Wanna!" "come on that's not good go eat" He said "fine stop whining"

"Shut up" he said "you shut up" "I'll the call he" threatened "do it" I said knowing damn well he wouldn't "come on wanna do you want me to do it?" I said "no don't end the call" he said and I smiled.

I went downstairs and saw nothing I'd like to eat "wanna there's nothing in here" I whined and he laughed "how about we go out" "now?"

"Yeah it's not THAT late" he said "sure let me ask my mom" I texted my mom and she agreed so I changed out of my PJs and asked him where should we meet.

We decided to meet at the park since the food truck corner was close to there. I was sat on the bench when I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. 

"Please tell me this is wanna" I said a little worried "It is" he laughed "dude you almost gave me a heart attack" I said "not cool" "sorry" he said "whatever" "Y/n/n I'm sorryyyy" he said hugging me.

I hugged him back and immediately smelled the amazing cologne he had on.

"it's nice to finally meet you" he said and I smiled "nice to finally meet you too" we looked at each other for a while and I couldn't help but admire how good looking he is.

I quickly shook my head and said "come on let's go" "what is the food truck corner?" he asked.

"I mean just like the name says it's a corner filled with different food trucks and there are many varieties of food you could get" I said "that sounds cool"

We got there and walked around until we decided on a food truck "look it's my first time here so I don't know what's good and what's bad up, so I'll leave the choice up to you" he said.

I thought for a moment, then said let's go to Y/f/f/t (your favorite food truck)

I bought us both my favorite meal from there and we went to the nearest bench to eat it.

"Mhmm this is amazing!" Javon said taking another bite of his food "I know"

-Javon pov-

When we were done we took ice cream, and walked together talking "so.. are you excited about the interview?" "Yup Still kind of nervous though" I said "don't worry I'm sure you'll do great" She said nudging me a little making me smile.

"Do you want me to walk you to the hotel" she asked "no the man always drops the girl off just to make sure she's safe" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

We walked to Y/n's house and are now standing at her doorstep "so.. I think this is goodbye" I said " when you're saying it that way it sounds like we're not gonna see each other again" Y/n said and I laughed.

"You should come with me to the interview" I said "no I don't wanna distract you" she said "you won't plus it'll be fun to have you around"

"Fine I'll think about it" she said and I smiled "okay I'll pick you up at 4pm be ready by then" "wanna I said, I'll think about it" she giggled

"Today was fun you know" "yup we should totally do this again" she said "see that's why I want you with me, because you're fun and cool to be around"

I could see Y/n blushing a little, which made me smile.

"Okay I have to go in now, good night" "night Y/l/n"

Y/n closed her door, and I felt butterflies slowly form in my stomach.

Damn I caught feelings for her already

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite food truck or food truck food?