Jealous (JV)

WC: 343

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------

"jealous?!" I said almost yelling "exactly jealous" Javon replied "oh ok then tell me what would you do if I flirted with a fan?"

I knew I was overreacting but I couldn't help it. I see girls flirting with my boyfriend and he flirts back which makes me sad and jealous.

When guys first with me he gets jealous and overprotective or should I say possessive.

"I don't know, but I definitely don't like you" he yells and I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Yeah sure and then you admit you flirted with her, wow" "You're such a diva, just conceited and annoying, I deserve much better girls than you."

"HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU SEE THOUSANDS OF GIRLS IN LOVE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?! AND THEN READ HATE COMMENTS LIKE 'HE DESERVES BETTER THAN YOU' I yelled "I-" Javon tried to speak but I cut him off  "NO! BUT THAT I HAVE HEARD THAT FROM YOU HURTS ME THE MOST."

After that, we both didn't say anything and I ran into my room and slammed the door. I went to my bed crying

Am I really a diva or did I react too hard or does he really deserve better than me?

-Javon's pov-

I think that was too hard what I said to her.

I don't mean it, of course, I love her

After Y/n ran into her room and I went to her door and I heard her crying, I hate to hear her cry and the worst part is that I am the one who made her cry

I opened the door and she was laying on her bed. "Babe" "Get out" she mumbled cuddling her pillow. "look I'm so sorry for what I said, I swear I didn't mean it, I love you and no other girl can change that" I said eyes tearing up and voice cracking a little "really?"

"Really" I said hugging her "I love you y/n" "I love you too"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How are you?