Sleep on him (SM)

WC: 349 

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could hardly keep my eyes open as I lay on the couch with my head on Sam's lap.

Today was a hard day for me plus I'm not feeling well and of course, my boyfriend Sam noticed, he was so sweet, getting me whatever I needed whenever I needed it and letting me watch whatever I wanted.

I'm so tired that I wasn't paying any attention to the movie that was playing on the TV, I stirred a little making the blanket fall from my shoulder. Sam chuckled and pulled it back over me.

he made sure I was warm and secure under the blanket, Sam leaned down to my ear and whispered "you tired baby?" and I nodded closing my eyes.

I tried to sleep but wasn't really comfortable with my position so I got up and looked at my boyfriend "what?" he asked softly "baby can I change my position, I wanna cuddle" I said and he smiled "of course come here".

He opened his arms for me and I smiled getting in, he laid down and placed the blanket over us, "is that better" he asked stroking my hair "much better" I smiled nuzzling my head into him.

"are you going to sleep?" he asked "I don't know, maybe" I replied and he kissed me on my forehead making me smile a bit "That's okay. I know you're not feeling, get some rest I'm right here if I need me".

I fell asleep listing to his heartbeat.

-Sam's pov-

I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend and smiled at her sleeping figure, she looks so peaceful asleep.

I feel so bad that she wasn't feeling good today, I slowly got up from the couch with her in my arms, making sure not to wake her up.

I took her upstairs to my bedroom and into the bed, I closed the lights and cuddled her close to me.

"Good night baby" I whispered kissing her temple.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What kind of boyfriend do you think sam is like?