claustrophobia (JV)

WC: 444

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: No

--------------------------------------------------------------

Javon and I were at the mall for a date, I held his hand tightly as we walked through the stores. After about half an hour about 10 girls recognized him and asked for a photo, I felt like I was being crowded and my breathing started getting heavier. 

I've had claustrophobia ever since I was little but it's gotten worse as I've gotten older. I was tensing up and Javon could tell, he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back gently. "Shh, it's ok baby," he whispered. 

"Sorry guys, I'll get a picture with you in a second, but could you guys just take a step back? She's just feeling claustrophobic," Javon explained. 

The girls nodded then took a few steps backward Javon gently kissed the top of my head and smiled. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too," I replied. I pulled away from the hug and Javon gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. 

Javon took a picture when they posed with Javon and he gave them all a hug before coming back to me. 

I held Javon's hand and we kept walking around and the mall started getting more and more crowded. 

In the next 10 minutes, it got so busy that I could barely even get by without someone touching my arm. "Don't worry baby we're leaving now" he said and I nodded. 

I took a few deep breaths but they didn't help at all, when we got to the car I broke down in tears, Javon held me tightly in his arms, and he placed kissed the top of my head. 

We stayed in the hug for a few minutes then we pulled away and got in the car, I held his hand as he started driving home. 

We walked into the house and saw his family on the couch "how was the date?" Jaden asked "bad y/n felt really claustrophobic and panicky so that's why we're home early" my boyfriend explained. 

"Aww, that's so bad I'm so sorry" Jayla said "I hope you feel better" "I'm good thanks" I said quietly Javon brought me upstairs to his bedroom and we laid down on his bed together.

We got into his room and got into his bed, I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair. 

"Sorry about the date" I said quietly "It's ok baby, don't apologize" Javon said kissing my head, I smiled and slowly fell asleep in his arms. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, Follow}

Q: do you have any phobias?