back home (JV)

WC: 421

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 3 months since I'd seen, hugged, kissed, or cuddled and it was starting to really get to me.

To the point where I'd spray his cologne on his teddy bear that he gave me and wear his clothes, hoodies, and sweaters.

He was filming for a new role and I was so happy and proud of him but being separated for almost 4 months was horrible but I of course tried to stay positive.

I was laying on the living room couch watching heartstopper on Netflix when I heard the doorbell ring. "Y/n can you get that!" my mother yelled from the kitchen and I groaned "now please!" "Okay!" I yelled back and got up.

I looked at myself in the mirror sitting on the wall to make sure I didn't look like a crazy mess.

"How can I help I?" I said with a little bit of sass in my tone and a boy turned around "Hi! I'm looking for y/n, I heard she lives here and misses her boyfriend" Javon chuckled and I felt my eyes tear up.

A smile spread across my face and I stood there in awe and shock, my jaw dropped to the floor.

"Are you gonna hug me, or what?" He chuckled and I practically jumped in his arms, almost knocking him down "I missed you so much" I whispered in his ear and he hugged me tighter.

"I missed you more" he said coming into the house I pulled away and kissed him passionately we pulled away when my mom came and welcomed my boyfriend back "Y/n get down" she chuckled "no!" I said burying my face into my boyfriend's neck "it's okay Mrs. Y/l/n, we'll go upstairs to her room".

we got in my bed and looked at me "what?" I asked "did you steal my cologne?" he asked and I nodded "hey don't blame you you were gone forever" I said and he chuckled lightly "okay so I was worried to tell you this but I also stole your perfume" he admits and I smiled.

"That's fine now we're even" I said and he pulled me on top of him wrapping his arms around me "baby you got to tell me everything" I said and he did.

We spent the whole afternoon cuddling and talking then we decided to go out and eat dinner at our favorite place

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite place to eat?