GQ couple quiz

WC: 643

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes @luvfaygoo

-----------------------------------------------------------------  

Today, my boyfriend and I have an interview to do together, It's the GQ couple quiz and we're both excited about it.

After I was done with my makeup, I walked to set answer Javon already sat in his chair, he looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Here comes my beautiful girlfriend" he opened his arms for me to get in and I did, I rubbed my arms around him and have him.

"You smell amazing, I love your perfume" "thanks baby" "alright Y/n Javon you ready?" "yup let me just do something real quick" Javon packed my lips making me smile.

I sat in my chair that was facing him and signaled, the camera telling them that we are ready.

"3..2..1 go"

"Hey guys it's Y/n Y/l/n" "and Javon wanna Walton and this is the GQ couple quiz!"

Javon and I were both handed were handed flashcards that had questions about us that our partner has to try and answer correctly.

"Alright wanna are you ready?" I asked "yup are you?" "Okay first question: what's my favorite color?"

"easy Y/f/c" "correct second question: where was my first appearance on screen?" "In the movie Gifted and you were 11 years old" "right again, good job"

"all right this is easy what's my favorite book?" "Harry Potter" she replied immediately making me smile "correct but which one is my favorite" "prisoner of Azkaban for sure"

"Guys Harry Potter is the best and if anyone disagrees come fight me" Javon chuckled and said "before you'll be able to lay a hand on her, you'll have to go through me"

After I was done with my 40 questions, Javon got 38 of them, correct. He messed up on which lip gloss I use the most and my favorite song artist but still 38 out of 40 is good.

"Now it's your turn to answer" Javon set excitedly "first question: what's my favorite sport?" "Boxing" I immediately said and he smiled "who is my favorite boxer?" "Mike Tyson, I learned that from your Steve Harvey interview"

"You watch my interviews?" He asked surprise "Of Cours I do I love them" "I love you" he said "love you more"

Javon continued and asked me questions and I was doing really good "alright last question: who is the person I love most?" "Me?" I asked unsurely.

"Yea of course it's you!" He said "who do you think it was?" "I don't know someone in your family I guess" "babe you are my family" I blushed, and he noticed "you're so cute when you're blushing"

"Javon stoppp" I whined covering my red face, Javon got out of his chair and hug me kiss my cheek.

"wait guys what is the score?" "Both of you got 38/40" "no way really" "yea"

"Awesome, okay I think this is the end of the interview. I hope you enjoyed watching it and don't forget to like comment and subscribe" "bye guysss" I said waving at the camera.

"And cut! Good job guys thank you for coming" "thank you for having us" we said, and left the set.

Javon and I got into the Uber and he plays his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "Do wanna go grab lunch?" "Yes please I'm so hungry" I said "McDonald's?" "Yess We can also get the fries with ice cream"

"Your food combos could be amazing yet disgusting at the same time" "hey shut up fries with ice cream taste amazing it's like the perfect combo of sweet and salty"

"Whatever weirdo" "don't forget you love that weirdo" "yea I love her" he said kissing me.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's the weirdest food combo you tried and was it fire 🔥 or trash 🗑️