Prank gone wrong

WC: 653

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes @2Karla15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fez and I were going to prank his little brother ashtray a.k.a. my boyfriend.

Fez was going to act mean toward me in front of ash and we'll see how'd he react to that. Ashtray has anger issues and he really loves me and won't ever let anyone touch or talk horribly to me. He also loves his brother, so we were eager to find out. What will he do?

Fez and I hid our phones in the kitchen where the prank is going to take place, they were hidden and recording.

It was the afternoon and Ashtray and I sat at the table, eating cereal because we wanted to and no one could stop us.

Fez came in and gave me a dirty look "dude why is your girlfriend always here" Fez said "because she's my girlfriend and I want her here, do you have a problem with that?"

"yeah look at her she's eating all the food" "so?" "Y/n stop coming over every day, you're annoying me and my brother" "what did I do?" "you're being clingy"

"No she's not, baby you don't listen to him. Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?" "What I'm just saying is the truth oh, and Y/n you should cut down on those calories you're getting fat"

Ashtray had enough of his brother. I got up and pushed him "What the fuck do you say to her?"

"Why the hell are you talking to her that way? what's wrong with you? Are you on drugs or something?" Ashtray said mad "no man I ain't on anything" Fez said.

"Then why are you acting like a dick?" he growled "I'm not acting like a dick" "the hell you are! You're talking shit to my girlfriend and in front of ME!"

"I thought you liked me Fez" I said "I don't like fake ass bitches" " all right you're done" ashtray swung his fist and hit his older brother in the face.

"ASHTRAY NO!" I yelled and ran to check on Fez, who is on the floor "dude I think you broke my nose" Fez said, holding his bloody nose.

"That's what you get for talking to my girl like that" he said "baby no, it's a prank" I said "Oh my God, Fez I'm so sorry" I quickly run to the fridge and took out some frozen beans and giving it to him.

Fez washed his face. I placed the bag of frozen green beans on his nose "why didn't you tell me it was a prank!" " I didn't know you punch me in my fucking nose" Fez said mad.

"you shouldn't have talked about Y/n like that, even if it was for a prank" ashtray said "no one talks to my girl like that"

"you should be thankful because you weren't my brother. I would've killed you right here on spot" "Ashtray calm down" I said.

"Bro I'm never pranking in your ass again" "good you shouldn't, come on y/n let's go to my room and cuddle" he said, taking my hand, taking me to his bedroom.

"Are we seriously gonna cuddle when your brother is in the kitchen with a broken nose that you gave?" I said "yea, I love my brother, but he has the wrong person here not me"

"Ashtray" "yes ma" I blushed at the nickname "stop it don't call me that" "don't call you what princess" I blushed harder.

Ashtray really knows how to make me flustered.

"Come here pretty girl" he said pulling me into his arms " I love you mi amor" he said and I wrap my arms around him "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you think ashtray overreacted?