Attention (ST)

WC: 349

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got to my boyfriend Stanley's house.

I walked up to his room and opened the door, I see him sitting in front of his video game. " hi Babe" I said to him hugging him from behind but he didn't even acknowledge me other than a mumbled 'hey'.

I sighed and went onto his bed, I just went on my phone waiting for him to get off, after a few minutes I started to crave attention from him.

"Stan" I spoke and he didn't even mumble anything this time, I'm not really one to cry for attention but I was very bored.

I walk over to Stanley "babe we cuddle or something I'm really bored" I said "ya ya in a minute" he mumbled not taking his eyes off the screen. "come on guys they were right there" he raised his voice to the mic. 

I walked over to him and take off his headset "Stanley please" I said and he shrugged me off and said "stop Y/n" he said annoyed. 

Aggressively putting on his headset once again, I was a little shocked at the sudden snap. I am just gonna watch a movie and try again later. 

I walked to the door and slammed it shut making sure he heard.

An hour later I went back to Stanley's room and grabbed my stuff walking out not even looking at Stanley. 

"I gotta go boys" he said standing up and walking over to me "Y/n where are you going" He followed me down the stairs. He walked in front of me, blocking the door. 

"Y/n" he said trying to get my attention "what" I said annoyed trying to move him out of the way. "where are you going. You just got here" he said stopping me from leaving. 

"I have been trying to get YOUR attention for two hours and now you are upset that I'm leaving" I snapped at him trying to push him out of the way. 

"No baby I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you. I know what's not really an excuse" he said "please put your stuff down and we can cuddle and watch a movie" he said taking my bag off. 

I sighed and slide off my shoes, Stanely smiled and took me to the living room, we cuddled on the couch and watched 'Do revenge

"Y/n I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier" "It's fine" "no it's not, Im sorry" "babe it's fine really" I said looking up at my boyfriend.

He smiled and pecked my lips "I love you"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Did you guys watch the movie 'Do revenge on Netflix yet?