Face mask (ST)

WC: 398

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babyy?!" I heard Stanley yell from upstairs I let out a sigh and walked upstairs to where my boyfriend was.

I got into his room and straight into his arms "are you okay" he asked and shook my head "what's wrong" he asked stroking my hair.

"I'm sooo tired, today was horrible" I said and he creased my cheeks "do you wanna do a face mask with me?" he said surprising me.

Whenever I asked Stanley to do a face mask with me he would always say no.

"What?" "I said do you wanna do a face mask with me?" he asked again and I nodded excitedly forgetting that I was even tired.

Stanley grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom looking in his drawers for any face masks I might've forgotten which he found...A lot.

"Baby what is this?" he asked showing me different types of face masks, he looks so cute when he's confused.

"Baby those are sheet masks and these are liquid ones, one is a clay mask, one is a hydration mask and the list goes on and on.." "why are there SO many types!!" he said making me chuckle.

"Okay let's use a hydrating mask on you since you need some hydration and I'll use the clay one" I said and he nodded his head pretending that he understood.

we cleared the space and I placed the toilet seat down and told my boyfriend and sit down, I sat on his lap and applied the mask on his face.

"ooo baby I don't know how I feel about this on my face" he said "ehhh I don't like it, take it off" he whined "just Stanley still" I giggled when he started moving and messing around.

after I covered his face and did mine in less than a minute then sat back on my boyfriend's lap, I pecked his lips gently making him smile.

after 10-15 minutes we washed it off and got in bed "thank you baby for that, I really enjoyed every moment of it" I said and he smiled "of course, I would do anything to make my girl happy" he said kissing my forehead.

He pulled me closer to him and I smiled burying my face into his chest.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What kind of face mask do you like? sheet, mud, peel off...?