animal crossing (JV)

WC: 342 

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my room peacefully playing animal crossing on my Nintendo switch when I got interrupted. 

"Boo!" Javon yelled as he jumped out and sat beside me, I didn't even jump or react, I just stared at him with no expression "So I didn't scare you?" my boyfriend said.

"Oh no, you scared me so bad" I said sarcastically "you're annoying" he jokingly said chuckling "I'm the annoying one? You're the one who interrupted me" I said smiling. 

He opened his arms for me to get in but I just looked at him and said "No" looking away. "I just want a hug from my girlfriend" he said trying to act sad. 

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to interrupt me" "Ok fine, I'm sorry for interrupting you" he said "now can I have my hug" "finee" I said smiling and getting into him his arms.

He wrapped his arms and kissed my forehead "you wanna see the house I made" I said showing how the Nintendo "sure show me your house my little baby" he said and I glared at him.

"What you are my baby" he chuckled and I took snatched the hat off his head and wore it "hey that's mine" "sorry babe it looks better on me" I said "your right it is" he said kissing my cheek.

I showed him my house and he liked it "can you make a room for me" he said "why we can share a room" I said "then let's make one for our kids" "our kids?" I said looking up at him "yea our kids are in the game"

I smiled at my boyfriend and said "okay" we designed rooms together and to be honest it was so much fun, we would fight about the room paint color or theme and it was funny.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you play animal crossing? if yes what's your thought on the game?