Sneak up

My boyfriend Javon needed to go to the grocery store to get some energy drinks since there all out and that was a big problem since The Waltons are a family of athletes.

He asked me if I wanted to go to target with them and of course I said yes, I love shopping, especially at Target or any grocery store, I just love the feeling and the vibe there.

On our way there I decided to do the TikTok trend where I'll tell Javon that I'll grab something really quick and that he should stay by the cart While I get it but actually, I'll be sneaking around and scaring him from behind while filming his reaction.

Every time we go to target Javon and I like to walk through every aisle since we like to see if there are any new things that they might have. When we reached the energy drink aisle, javon started placing A lot of energy drink bottles in the cart.

"Whoa, baby You sure you need all of that?" I asked, surprised by the amount " Yeah did you forget? All of my family are athletes we need this stuff for our workouts" he said.

"Don't worry though, we don't drink that much at once, my mom doesn't let us since she said it's not good for our health" "well your mom's right" "she always is, Just like you" he said, making me smile wider. I leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek making him smile too.

"Alright, where should we go now?" he asked "umm how about the chips aisle" I said and he nodded, pushing the cart to its direction.

While Javon was too busy picking out the chips he wanted, I secretly placed my phone on the shelf behind him and started recording

"Oh shit babe, I forgot to get Something, I'll be right back" before I could leave, he held my hand and asked me what it was. Curious, of course.

"It's something" I said "What is that something?" "It's for my monthly thing" I said and his cheeks heated up a little, making me giggle.

"Alright, I'll be here" he said and I nodded walking away.

As soon as I was out of his sight, I run back to the aisle he was in and tiptoed, sneaking up on him. I quickly grabbed the cap he was wearing and When he turned around I scared him by yelling "Boo!"

"Oh my God!!..Baby, your lucky I was going to punch you, I thought it was a stranger" he said and I laughed more "sorry" I said hugging him "it's okay"

"wait did you get your..you know...monthly thing" he said and I shook my head "I have plenty at home. I just told you that because I knew you wouldn't want to come with me to that section and thats how I ran back and scared you"

"ps my phones right there" I said posting at its hiding place, Javon looked at it and laughed "alright let's get going before they start to wonder why we took too long" he said handing me my phone.

We went to the cashier and Javon paid for everything my stuff included even though I told him not to.

After we placed everything in we got in the car and I kissed him "thanks" I said and he smiled "you don't have to thank me, I love you" "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Requested: 2Karla15

Q: What's your favorite energy drink and if you don't have one then whats your favorite grocery store?