Phone call (SM)

WC: 339

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I don't like talking on the phone, I would rather text because talking to people really made me nervous and I would stutter and worry about how I sound, but my boyfriend sam likes to call me.

It 12:00 am and it was raining, I love the sound of the rain, I was reading a book when I heard my phone ringing and grabbed it to see my boyfriend calling me

Sam <3

Accept   Decline

I hesitantly answered but answered anyways "hey baby sorry if it's late, I just wanted to talk to you" he said chuckling. 

"uhh okay.." I replied shyly "are you okay?" he asked concerned "babe you know I don't like talking on the phone" I said "I know but I just wanted to hear your gorgeous voice" he said making me blush.

"Stop it" I said and he chuckled "what?" "you know what! you're making me blush"I giggled "god I love your laugh" he said making me get butterflies "sammm" "yes Y/nnn" "shut up" I giggled "you shut up"

"hey your the one who called me" I said and he laughed "your right and I wanted to remind you, I love you" he said and I smiled "I love you more" 

"Can we facetime?" he asked "sure why not" I said and we faced time, he was in bed and so was I, I placed my book away and gave my boyfriend my full attention.

"So tell me did you find jo yet?" "no but I think I'm close to finding him" he said "babe I think you should be an investigator"I said and he chuckled "yea?" "yea you're so good at finding people and weird stuff" 

"like samaritan" "you mean titan" he corrected me and I playfully rolled my eyes "whatever" "so tell me what you got my little investigator" Samy chuckled and started to explain what he did and four already...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Would you rather text or call?