Album

WC: 582

Both age's in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yes 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm taking my boyfriend to my music studio to hear the songs I've been working on for my you album.

Javon was so excited and couldn't wait to hear them.

"Ughh I love your voice, songs, everything I love you" he said and I giggled "okay baby calm down you still haven't heard it" I said "I know but I'm just..uhh I'm so excited I just know that it'll be amazing!!"

We reached the studio and went into my music recording room which was quite big.

Writing music good sometimes be easy and sometimes be hard because you can't just take out a pen and paper and write a full ass song.

My lyrics come to me on random occasions, that's why I always have notes on my phone to write them in.

Every song ever lyrics have a meaning behind it, I can't write a song that has no meaning.

My emotions and thoughts have a huge impact on my music, since that's where are usually find the lyrics to my music.

Javon and I have been dating for a while now and he makes me feel loved every single day. He's always They are beside me when I need them and would always remind me of how beautiful and talented I am and that he loves me.

That's why I have a full album with new love music and songs because that's how I've been feeling, that's how he's been making me feel.

My album is called:

Wanna love

*if you don't like it, just imagine something else*

I know it's a weird name, but the album is about love and my boyfriend's middle name is wanna so...yea

The albums contain 7 songs and each song represents something...

We fell in love in October - We did actually fall in love in October, that's why it's our favorite month <3

I love you 3000 & Made for you - I wrote this song because of the love Javon and I have for marvel

2002 - Javon and I would talk about what our love life be like if we know each other before like when we were kids and how would it be throughout the years in our life.

I'll stay - before I met Javon I wasn't really that happy with my life because it was the start of my fame, and I started to see the downside of fame like haters and paparazzi, giving you no privacy. I started to receive many big responsibilities and was really struggling since a lot of people were depending and looking up to me. Mostly all my friendships had ended and I didn't really have anyone until he came and showed me what it's like to wanna live another day.

Stuck with you - this song reminded me of the first Christmas he and I had together it was so magical.

Dandelions - The song is one of my favorites because it really describes the person Javon is and how he made me feel throughout our relationship.

-Javon's POV-

Every song I heard was amazing, I loved at all.

It really made me feel a type of love I never felt before.

Y/n is such an amazing person and girlfriend, I honestly can't believe but she's mine.

How did I get so lucky

I know I have truly found my soulmate

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite love song and why?