Puppy (AT)

WC: 356

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashtray and I were out shopping and I came across a store of puppies, There was a sign that said "For Sale!" and immediately grabbed my boyfriends hand and ran into the store. 

A lady approached us and asked "How may I help me today?" "We are here to see the puppies" I said and the woman lead us to the back where the puppies were. 

She opened the small door and the cutest, fluffiest puppy jumped up to me and started to lick my face. I begged and begged Ashtray to get the puppy and after a while he finally gave in and let me get the puppy. 

I was so excited and bought the puppy everything he needed and more, we bought food, toys a bed and a lot of accessories for him.

I played with the puppy all day and he was so cute and adorble, I gave him all my love and attention and at the end of the day he was so sleepy.

Right now it's night and the puppy was asleep on my lap Ashtray tried to cuddle me but I stoped him "no you'll wake the puppy" I said he looked at me with a pouty face. 

"I should go since you only care about the puppy" he said sadly I looked at him confused "baby no please stay I want you here with me, I want to cuddle you in bed" I said "cuddle the puppy" he said.

"Babyyy" I whined and he chuckled, I lightly placed the puppy in his bed and got up and hugged my boyfrined "Please stay I want you" I said and kissed him "okay" he said and picked me up and took us to my bed.

We got in bed and cuddled each other, I creased his cheek and gave him light headscratches that he loved "I love you" I said "more than the puppy?" he said looking up at me "way more than the puppy" I giggled kissing his head.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite dog breed?