Confession (AT)

WC: 342

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking home from school made me feel calm and relaxed, all I wanted to do was changed out of my clothes and sleep but of course, Ashtray had other ideas.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout as I was unlocking my door, I turned around but no one was there. "Up here!" They yelled again.

I took a few steps back and looked at my roof, Ashtray was standing on my roof.

"Ashtray, what the fuck are I doing on my roof" I yelled at him "get down, now!" "No!" he yelled back.

"Now listen here Y/l/n, I have feelings for you and it's about time we talked about them." "What about them?" I smirked crossing my arms.

"Well..I like you" "I like I too" I said and Ashtray didn't know what to do next, I mean he didn't think I would respond that way.

"Ashtray, get down here" I laughed "It was a lot easier getting up there" Ashtray sighed as he brushed the dirt off of his jeans. "you know you didn't have to get on my roof to confess my feelings for me right?" "Yeah, well I wanted to make a big gesture"

"Ashtray I see you look at me all day and the way your friends tease you when I'm around and let's not forgot that they tell me you talk about me all day every day" I said and he blushed in embarrassment.

"What's your point?" Ashtray asked "The point is" I said taking a step closer to Ashtray "I love you too" "I'm sorry, I didn't get that?" "I love you Ashtray!" I yelled and he picked me up by the waist and spun me around.

"Ashtray! Put me down!" I giggled "you love me back. I can't believe you love me back!" "Ashtray, everyone knows I love you"

Ashtray kissed me and I was surprised at first but quickly kissed him back.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How would you want someone to confess their feelings for you?

AN: Okay guys so I'm working on a Jaden Walton story and I'm halfway through it should I publish it?