babysitting (ST)

WC: 329 

Your ages in this imagine: 15

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was babysitting my niece and things didn't go as planned so I had to call my boyfriend.

"Baby can I please come over" I said and mia started to cry interrupting me "Y/n is that a baby!?" he yelled over the speaker "yeah...I'm babysitting my niece. Can you please come over" "yeah of course" he said and a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in!!" I yelled, Stanley walked into the kitchen and saw me covered in baby food, he laughed and said "let me help" rolling up his sleeves. 

The next couple of hours were full of playing, cleaning, and A LOT of crying. Stanley and mia got along great, she absolutely loved Stanley. If she started crying all Stanley had to do was pick her up. 

After dinner, I washed the dishes while my boyfriend and nice went to the living room to watch the little mermaid.

When I was done I walked into the living room, I could hear Stanley's soft voice singing to her he looked up at me and smiled. Before I could say anything he put his finger against his lip to signal to be quiet. 

He stood up from the couch and took her to my room, we placed pillows around her in case she moves in her sleep, we kissed her head, and closed the light of my room.

"We would make great parents" Stan said as we cuddled on the couch "calm down, maybe we should get married first" I joked "oh, of course, I'll make you my wife in no time" he said and I giggled.

"I can't wait" I said snuggling more into him "I love you" he said kissing my head "I love you too" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Who's your cutest baby cousin/ niece or nephew and why?