take a chance (AT)

WC: 443

Your ages in this imagine: 17

requested: No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was walking down the hallway and someone bumped into me causing me to fall onto someone else.

I looked up and saw Ashtray, he was holding me up from falling "oh god I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" I said nervously, Ashtray smiled and said "It's ok, Where are you off to?" "I'm going to the cafeteria" I said "Oh cool I'll walk you there" he said and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

As I walked in my friends gave me smirks "what was that?" my friends asked "Nothing" I blushed "sure" they said "Y/n go make a move already he's totally into you" they said.

"I don't know what if-" before I could finish my friend cut me off "what if you have a chance but you wouldn't know because you didn't take a chance!" she said and I sighed.

I got up and they all looked at me excited "your gonna do it!" F/n said excitedly and I shook my head "No I'm going to get my food" I said and they all groaned.

I thought about it all on my way to the lunch line and then I got bumped again and fell into someone's lap. my eyes widened as I looked over and saw Ashtray with a smirk on his face.

My face got red like a tomato and I apologized, I tried to get off but he wrapped his arm around my waist "I think you should stay right here" I giggled and said "no I shouldn't, All of his friends were looking at me and smirking.

"Ashtray has had a huge crush on you and he never shuts up about you" he said I looked over at Ashtray and he was blushing hard.

"Shut up" he said kicking his friend under the table, the rest of his friends introduced themselves to me, I said hi and introduced myself but apparently they already knew everything about me.

Ashtray was as red as I was and tried to avoid eye contact "well it was great meeting all of you but I should really go" I tried again to get up and his arm tightened "wait..Do I maybe want to go on a date or something?" He asked and I smiled "I'd love that"

He smiled widely and let go of me, I up and said goodbye to him and his friends. I walked back to my table, I sat down looked up and they all screamed and asked 100 questions at once.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Would you take the chance with your crush??