The note (SM)

WC: 349

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into class and sat down as everyone else started to come in filling the place up. my teacher said that we are just watching a video today so I got out a paper and started drawing and doodling.

Throughout class sam and I would glance at each other and look away when we made eye contact.

What if he likes me 

Maybe I should write a note and give it to him. 

I wrote the note and the bell rang and I started to get scared so I packed my things and rushed off.

-Sam's pov-

Y/n is so beautiful!

I can't pay attention to the video because I can't stop thinking about her. Every time I look at her and we lock eyes she looks away. 

She probably thinks I'm a creep

I'll probably never have a chance with her

The bell rang and she rushed off but she dropped something crumbled up. I opened it and read a note.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Y/n likes me! 

I have to go tell her how I feel!

-My pov-

I went straight to my locker to put my stuff away because that was my last class. When I shut my locker I turned around and saw sam. 

"Y/n can we talk for a second?" he said and I looked down and saw my crumbled note in his hands. 

"Oh my god sam, I'm sorry you had to see that now I made things awkward between us an-" he cut me off by kissing my lips.

I was shocked at first but kissed him back wrapping my arms around him, when we pulled away he said "you don't know how long have I waited to do this" 

I giggled and he blushed lightly "so do you ummm... do you wanna go on a date?..with me?" "yes of course!" I replied and I could see the happiness fill his eyes.

"Really! I-I mean cool I'll come pick you up at 6" he said "I'll be waiting" I smiled and he pecked my lips once again and locked our hands together walking me out of school.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: How would you tell your crush you like them, with a text? note? letter?....