Ghost

WC: 1k

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes @LaSeanda1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ashtray's pov-

I think my girlfriend Y/n is going crazy because she says that she's seeing ghosts but the only time she sees them is at our place.

When she first told me, I thought she was kidding and brushed it off but she started to get really scared, and wake me up at night because she saw the shadow of it.

She also started having nightmares, and I was started to get worried.

Y/n doesn't come to our place as much anymore and that really saddens me, her father isn't fond of me, since I am a drug dealer and have a reputation for being a bad kid and that's why I'm not really welcome into the household.

I started to think of signing Y/n into a mental hospital for some time but immediately felt bad.

How could I think that of her?
She's my girlfriend whom I love and adore

"baby please come I really miss you we haven't cuddled and what three months now?" "sorry babe I'm scared to even walk past your place"

"Ma I promise nothing is going to happen tonight and if something happens, I'll be here to protect you" "I don't know ash" "please I miss you"

After a while of begging she finally agreed and I can't describe how happy I was to hear that.

I told fez and he was happy to see her since as I said, she hasn't visited our place in a while.

After school and her and I walked back to my place hand-in-hand. I could feel her getting worried and wrapped my arm around her "Don't worry princess" I said, kissing her head.

We got in and fez was happy to see her "Y/n/n how you doing?" "I'm doing good, what about you?" "great great"

"how's the business?" She asked "the business is doing great, now we thinking about expanding it" "that's cool"

"yeah that's cool now let's go to my room" I said pulling her away "Hey keep it PG!" Fez yelled "fuck you" I yelled back and Y/n giggled.

We got to my bedroom, and I picked up my girlfriend and threw her on the bed and got on top of her. "Finally!" I laid down and placed my head on her chest, wrapping my arms around her listing to her heartbeat and taking in her beautiful scent.

God I've missed this feeling

-Y/n's pov-

It was really nice to cuddle my boyfriend again, I never really knew how much I missed that feeling until today.

I was so worried something bad was going to happen but thankfully nothing that's why I decided to spend the night here.

I'm a light sleeper so any slight difference in my surroundings can wake me up like the sound of a doorknob being turned around or a door being closed, and even the slightest light difference could wake me up.

I heard a doorknob being twisted and a door open, I woke up and saw the light from under ashtray's door.

When I saw a shadow walking by my heart dropped "Babe" I said shaking ashtray "babe wake up!" Ashtray woke up and ask "what's wrong?" I pointed at the light and said "I saw it again I don't want to stay here I wanna go home"

Tears started filling my eyes "no baby don't cry I'm sure it's nothing" "what do you mean it's nothing who could it be if fez never wakes up at night and me and you are here?"

"Shit it might be a burglar" I said more worried "no no no don't say that" "but what if it is" " I'll go check it out" he said "and I'm going to take the pocket knife with me"

Ashtray open the door, and I decided to go out with him, but I had behind him as we walked around the place.

We heard something fall, and it came from the kitchen, ashtray looked at me and placed one hand behind him to protect me and the other, holding the knife.

We went to the kitchen and saw someone, I couldn't help it and screamed the person jumped in surprise.

"Fuck why did you scream" "Lexi!" Fez came running in with a gun in his hand "what happened?"

"Lexi what are you doing here?" We ask confused and she looked at fez and fez looked at her then at us and back at her.

That's when I realized she was wearing his shirt.

"wait, wait, wait are you guys fucking?" I asked surprised and Lexi's face started to turn red.

"oh my God since when" "about three months ago" fez said " I'd sneak here from time to time at night when you guys went to sleep"

"hold on, three months? that's when you started seeing the ghost" ashtray said.

"oh my God it was Lexi's is the ghost"

Ashtray started laughing, his ass off "shut up" I said, punching his arm "what is that supposed to hurt" he said and I rolled my eyes "whatever"

"Fez you should've told us you two were seeing each other" I said "sorry I told him not to" Lexi confessed.

"you guys are assholes, I'm going back to bed" "baby wait!" Ashtray said following me.

When we got in bed, he tried to cuddle me, but I pushed him away "that's for laughing at me" "ma! I'm sorry I couldn't help it"

"Shut up" I mumbled hugging my pillow "babe please I'm really sorry" he placed my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at his cute move and turned around "fine I forgive you" I open my arms for him to get in and he smiled proudly.

for the first time in a while, I slept peacefully and didn't get another bad dream about the 'ghost'

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite pet name/ nickname?