Only Spanish

Today I'm gonna prank my boyfriend Stanley, by speaking, Spanish, and only Spanish.

Stanley's father Diego knows Spanish son is his mother but for some reason Stanley doesn't so this was going to be fun.

I rang the door, bell of their house, and Lila his mother open the door "oh hello Y/n Stanley's upstairs in his room"

"oh gracias Leila (oh thank you Leila)" " why are you speaking Spanish?" she asked " Oh, es por una broma, solo estoy hablando, español a Stanley, mira su reacción (Oh, it's for a prank, I'm only speaking, Spanish to Stanley, see his reaction)" " but Stanley doesn't know Spanish" "exactly"

"all right this is gonna be fun I'll call him downstairs" she said "sit in the living room everyone's there until them about the prank"

I went to the living room and she was right. Everyone was there, Luther, Sloan, Diego, five, Klaus, and Ben. I quickly told everyone about the prank and they were excited to see Stan's reaction.

By the way, everyone knows Spanish, except for Stan 😂

"Y/n" I heard my boyfriend say "Estoy aquí (I'm here)" "hi baby how are you" he happily said sitting next to me.

He kissed my lips and said "you look beautiful today" "aw gracias nena, tú también te ves guapo (aww thank you babe, you look handsome too)" Stan scrunched his eyebrows in confusion " who are you talking in Spanish?" He asked

"Porque ¿por qué no? (because why not)" " babe I don't know Spanish that good, did you forget I got a D in Spanish" "maybe if I she spoke more Spanish, you'll get better at it" Diego said and I nodded.

"No baby speak English" he said and I giggled "lo siento bebé, pero tu papá tiene razón, tu español fallido, así que te hablaré español con la esperanza de que pueda hacerte mejor en eso (sorry baby but your dad is right, your failing Spanish so I'll speak Spanish to you in hope that it might make you better at it)" I said and he looked at me confused "babe the only thing I understood was Spanish and papa" he said making us laugh.

"oh Dios mío Stanley cómo eres tan malo en español, literalmente toda tu familia me entiende (oh my god Stanley how are you so bad at Spanish, literally your whole family understands me)" "Dios mío means goodbye right?" he asked and everyone laughed.

"Dios mío means 'my god' you idiot" Five laughed "hey excuse me but I don't know Spanish" "Stanley ¿cuánto amas a Y/n?(Stanley how much do you love Y/n?)"sloan asked "are your asking me what I want for dinner?"

Everyone laughed again and Stanley groaned "hey nena, me encanta esa nueva sudadera con capucha, ¿puedo robártela cuando termines? (hey baby I love that new hoodie on you, can I steal it from you when your done?)" "Y/nnnn" "Sí (yes)"

"Talk english pleaseee" "no" "please if you love me" he said coming closer to me "you love me right" he said and i nodded backing away, he raised his hands up and I gasped knowing what's he going to do next.

Stanley started tickling me "speak English!" he says, and I shook my head "hablas español (you speak Spanish)" "no, I don't wanna speak Spanish" "hey look at that you understand Spanish" Sloan said and he glared at her.

"Look I know Spanish but not that good" he said "let us be the judge of that" five said and he sighed "fine, but don't laugh at me" "We won't"

"hola me llamo Stanley y tengo 16 años (Hello my name is Stanley and I am 16 years old)" "that was good" Klaus said "tell us a bit of yourself" Lila said "Mi color favorito es el azul (My favorite color is blue)" " that's great" Diego said.

"¿Cuál es tu materia favorita en la escuela? (What's your favorite subject in school?)" Luther asked and Stanley scrunched up his face "are you asking if my favorite animal is a squirrel?" he said and we all laughed.

"Hey, I told you no laughing" he groaned, I felt bad for Stanley "I'm sorry baby" I hugged him "wait your speaking English now" he said happily and I nodded.

"Yay thank you thank you thank you" he said placing kisses all over me "hey stopp" I giggled pushing him away.

"Eww you two disgust me" five said rolling his eyes "shut up It's cute" Sloan said "okay everyone my girlfriend and I would be upstairs" he said picking me up bridal style.

"Hey what are you doing?" I giggled "taking you to my room?" He said, he kicked opened his bedroom door and threw me on his bed "Stanley you're crazy" I laughed sitting up.

He got in bed and looked at me "what?" I asked as he was smiling, he leaned in and kissed my lips "you're so pretty" he said, and I blushed "I love you" I said making me smile wider.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Requested: yes loverlypreson

AN: Sorry I know this isn't the best but I didn't really know what to do 😅