Injured (JV)

WC: 479

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: No

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where does it hurt?" my boyfriend Javon asked kneeling beside me. I signaled to my ankle which was throbbing in pain.

Javon and I had been messing around, running in the boxing ring when I twisted my ankle. "Ok, let's try to walk on it," He kissed my cheek before wrapping his arm around my waist.

I slung mine around his neck, to help me balance, as he carefully pulled me up.

"Just try to put a little weight on it, ok?" Javon asked, causing me to nod in response. I lowered my right foot to the ground, leaning into it to put a little pressure on it but, my leg went up almost immediately when pain shot through my ankle. "Shit it hurts" I said feeling my eyes tear up. Javon frowned and lifted me off my feet bridal style taking us out of the ring went looking for his father.

His father wasn't there but Jaden was, they called him and told him what happened "unfortunately I'm not at the gym right now you'll find a first aid kit at the lockers" DJ told his son what to do and told him that he'll be back in less than an hour.

"I'm gonna grab you some ice from the cooler I'll be right back," he said, kissing me softly, I smiled to myself as I watched him walk out.

"You know he never acts like that with anyone," Jaden said sitting next to me.

"Well, I sure hope I'm the only girlfriend he has to act like that with," I joked making him chuckle "I'm serious though y/n, he loves you like crazy." Jaden said, making me blush slightly.

Javon walked back into the room, with a small bag of ice in his hand "Here," he said "Prop your foot up like this" he carefully lifted my leg "Jaden move so she can sit up against the arm" Jaden chuckled, standing up.

Javon carefully laid the bag of ice on my swollen ankle. He sat down and lifted me up, so I could sit in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his chest.

I tilted my head to the side and I was met with his beautiful brown eyes "Hi," he said, smiling down at me.

"Hey" I giggled "How's your ankle?" "My ankle is getting better " I said and he rested his chin on my shoulder, nuzzling his face into my neck.

I brought my hand up to the side of his face, gently playing with his hair. "Now you can't box with me," Javon whined.

"It's okay" I said and he kissed my temple "I love you" I said pecking his lips "love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Idk what to ask so how about you ask me a question :)