Jealousy prank

I'm pranking my boyfriend, Stanley, with the help of his best friend Johnny.

Johnny and I will pretend to be flirting with each other to see his reaction, Stanley really loves me and has been friends with Johnny since they were 10.

It was lunchtime, and we were sad at our usual table with a group of friends, I signaled Johnny to start the prank and he did.

"Y/n is there any a sweater? It looks really pretty on you brings out your beautiful eyes" he said "thanks Johnny" Stanley looked at me, then back at his best friend.

We continued playfully flirting with each other while Stanley just looked at us confused.

The bell rang, and we went to class, as usual Stanley was the one walking me to mine "hey babe, do you think Johnny is acting a little weird today?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Really? I think he's been a little extra flirtatious with you today" " Stan are you jealous?" I asked giggling "what! me jealous no, of course not. Why would I be jealous of my best friend"

At the end of the day I was at my locker as usual when Johnny and my boyfriend came.

"Hey guys" "hey pretty girl" both guys said at the same time, Stanley looked at his best friend, and said "dude, she's my pretty girl not yours" to which Johnny replied with a "whatever"

All three of us went to the mall, since you wanted to do some shopping and maybe even go to the movies.

-Stanley's POV-

Johnny and Y/n have been flirting a lot with each other in front of me and to be honest, it's really getting on my nerves.

Look, I'm not the one to get jealous quickly, and my best friend does tend to flirt with my girlfriend, and it's mostly in a joking way but this time it feels like both of them like what they're doing which is upsetting me.

"All right guys can you stop flirting?" "Why" Y/n said "because I'm here your boyfriend you can flirt with me if you want to" I said.

"Y/n go to the cinema and see if they have any new movies" "yea that's a great idea let's go right now" both of them started walking and didn't even turn to see if I was following them or not.

I did follow them and we did decide to watch a movie there, Y/n was sitting in the middle between me and him and I was holding her hand which made me feel a bit better.

We were done with the movies and went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. I sat next to her and Johnny was in front of her.

"oh my God imagine if you're good luck cookie says to marry the person in front of you" Johnny said making Y/n giggle "your crazy Jon"

I couldn't help it anymore

"All right, what's going on here" I asked mad " what do you mean?" both asked "Look I'm not dumb, you two have been flirting with each other all day and quite frankly, I don't like it"

"Baby it's a joke you know we don't need it" Y/n said "are you sure? because it looks like you're enjoying it" I said annoyed.

"you know what I don't feel like eating anymore" I got up from the table and walked out. Y/n came after me and stopped me from leaving the restaurant.

"Baby no doesn't leave, I'm sorry it's a prank we didn't mean to get this mad" she said "really a prank?" " I swear it's a prank. I will show you Joni and I's text messages talking about it"

She brought her phone and showed me everything.

Immediately I felt relieved "so you two don't like each other" "I like Johnny as a friend, maybe even as a brother but I love you Stanley"

Y/n kissed me and said "please don't go I don't wanna eat dinner without you, plus we already ordered for ALL OF US" she said.

"Okay let's go" I locked hands with her and walked back to the table where my best friend was "she told me it's OK" I said.

"Okay good for a second there I thought you were gonna come and punch me" he said relieved "I was gonna punch you but not anymore"

The food came, and we ate, Johnny then left and I walked Y/n home "you know jealousy does not look that good on you"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Requested: yes @onwardmartina

Q: What's your favorite Chinese dish?