Abusive boyfriend prank (ST)

WC: 852

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: yes AliaSmith767

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now my boyfriend and I are getting ready to do a prank on his family, it's the 'abusive boyfriend' prank.

"I love you and trust me I won't hurt you" he said and I giggled "babe I know you just act the part" I said and kissed his cheek "alright let's go in" he said and we entered his house.

We sat in the living room with his uncles five, victor and Klaus. I got up and walked to the kitchen "where are you going?" Stanley asked "I just want a glass of water" I said "can you get me a soda" he said and I nodded.

-3rd person pov-

Y/n handed stan his drink and he looked at her annoyed "what?" she asked "are you an idiot, go get her a cold one" he said throwing it to her "now!" he said a bit louder and she flinched a little "okay"

"Woah stan calm down no need to be rude" Klaus said and five chuckled lightly "it's her fault for acting like a dumb bitch" he said "what's gotten into you" victor said surprised by his nephew's sudden words.

"It's okay guys and I'll go get you another can" Y/n said getting Stanley another one from the fridge "finally now sit" Stanley said pulling on her hand forcing her to sit next to him.

10 minutes later Lila, Diego, and Allison came in and sat watching the movie with them, Stanley said "I'm bored let's go to the arcade" "I don't want to go, I really like the movie" Y/n said "I don't care your coming on" he spat.

"no I don't want to go" she said and he garbed her wrist and pulled her up "oww stan you're hurting her!" she said trying to pull her arm away "shut up" he said.

"woah woah woah stan calm down you're hurting her she told you she doesn't want to go" his father said getting up "but I want her with her" he said "but she doesn't want to go" his mom said.

"I don't care what she wants now come on" he said pulling her out "oww" "stan let go of her" his mother said "no" "boy you better let her go now!" his father said seriously and Stanley let go of her purposely pushing her to the ground.

"Stanley!" they said surprised and Sloan helped Y/n up "Stanley what's got into you" Klaus asked "nothing's wrong" he replied.

"Y/n are you okay?" Lila his mother asked and before she could reply Stanley said "she's fine" "I'm not talking to you" his mother said "guys stop making it look like a huge deal, Y/n's fine look at her".

"fuck you" Y/n said and Stanley looked at her "what'd you say?" "I said fuck you" Stanley walked toward her and slapped her.

(don't worry he didn't really Y/n and Stanley practiced it before and made it look so real)

Y/n yelped and fell to the ground "what the fuck!" five said pushing Stanley "why'd you do that!?" Luther yelled and Allison helped Y/n up "are you okay" she asked Y/n and she nodded "I'm fine he does that all the time" Y/n cried.

"What!?" the yelled in shock "is that true!" Diego asked stan "it's always her fault, she makes her do it" he told them and they couldn't believe it "I never do anything wrong" Y/n yelled "liar!" stan yelled back.

"dude why the hell would hit your girlfriend!" five said mad "uncle five you basically killed a whole government" he said "that is not the same" five said "Stanley you never, and I mean never lay a hand on women"

"but sh-" "I don't care what she did you never hit a woman!" his father said and he looked at her "look at what you did, this is all your fault!" he was about to walk toward her but his uncles stopped Stanley.

"get away from her" ben said pushing stan away "you'll regret doing this Y/n" Stanley said.

"what the hell got into you today" victor asked "Stanley your not like this, you're never like this what changed" they asked.

"What changed is that this is a prank" he said "wait what?" "it's a prank" Stanley and Y/n laughed.

"Are you guys serious" ben asked "yea we were just acting, I could never lay a hand on a women, especially not the woman I love" Stanley said kissing Y/n's head.

"but you just fucking slapped her Infront of us" Lila said "it was fake we were practicing this for a while now" Y/n said and they couldn't believe this.

"you guys are assholes" Diego said sitting down "I'll give you 5 seconds to run before I come chase after you and whoop both your ass's" Allison said and started to count down.

Stanley and Y/n looked at each other and quickly ran out the house making the family laugh "are you really chasing after them?" Luther asked "nope I just wanted to scare them" Allison chuckled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think?