2

I stepped into school sighing as the last thing I wanted to see was the view of kids walking around the halls gossiping and running too class when the bell rings, I think you could tell I hated school. My thoughts were disrupted as my best friend ran to me.
"JINA!!" Hana ran to me screaming "hey girl I missed you" I replied
"SAMEEEEE I have soooo much to tell you about felix ugh him and his friends are so hot!" She said
"urgh when are you ever gonna get over this weird ass crush on my brother, its been 3 years, speaking of the devil here he comes with his friends"
"AHH act cool act cool jina!!"
I rolled my eyes at her as my brother and his friend hyunjin following him came up to me and hana.
"Jina did you take my lunch?" My brother asked
"No you fat ass why would I take your lunch when I have my own" I replied as I looked at his hot ass friend next to us, his name was hyunjin and all the girls in our school fell for his charm and he took well advantage of it. Hyunjin was a big package, I kind of grew up with him and I've known him since I was tiny, but... we fight like alot. And that's because he's a complete jerk thar fucks around with bitches all day and I can't stand him for that.
"well its not with m-, hello? Are you listening to me? Jina!" My brother flicked my forehead. "OUCH DUDE WHAT WAS THAT FOR"
"For daydreaming about hyunjin who's right next to me" crap, i got caught staring at him, I snapped out of it and looked at felix then back at hyunjin who was smirking. "ugh" I thought. I quickly walked away with hana and headed to class.
Once again, me and hyunjin knew each other very well, as a matter of fact I knew him and my brothers 6 other bestfriends extremely well. Changbin seungmin minho jisung jeongin and chan. I grew up with them in a way. They're all like my older brothers but I physically cannot stand any of them. But most of all, was hyunjin, I grew up arguing with him, let's just say he is alot too handle. He fucks around with plenty of girls, sexualises them and is overall an arrogant peice of shit. But weirdly girls still manage too fall for him? His only interest is getting drunk and finishing off the night with hard-core sex. It's just disgusting. Whenever he comes over it's hell, he's CONSTANTLY picking on me too tease me. It's just so annoying. And I've had too deal with not only his annoying side, but his overprotective side aswell. Hyunjin dosent really like it when I'm around boys and has always ruined my chances of getting a boyfriend. He's like very very very angry when guys are anywhere near me. That's why I hate him so much too.

Time skip: lunch

Finally lunch!! Me and hana were going to sit with our friends when hyunjin called me and her over to sit with my brother and his friends table, I looked at hana worried "is this really happening" She squeaked exitingly,"it ain't that deep, it's just 8 pricks that i spent my life putting up with" I said "Jina please you know how much i like felix, please lets go!" I rolled my eyes and made my way to they're table.

Hyunjin pov:
I called jina over too our table with her friend, I don't know why but i just did. Jina was like a little sister me that I've always been there too protect. Rumours went around the whole school that me and her were boyfriend and girlfriend but that was because we get shipped alot together. I think its because of how close we are but I'm not really sure.
"What" I heard a female voice behind me.
"Why so rude cutie" I replied to her sitting her next too me
"How many times do I haft tell you too stop calling me that, I already put up with you calling me jinjin half the time"

Back too jina pov same, still same convo:

"Hyunjin quit flirting with my sister" felix said looking at hana in disgust who was insanely blushing next to him, felix was also player and knew darn well hana had the biggest massivest crush on him, but he just found her so annoying for some reason.
"Yo hyunjin check out your new girl sat on that guys lap" jisung pointed at some random senior.
"You guys change girls like you change clothes, I mean that's not completely true, felix doesn't really change his clothes. He's one of the filthy ones" I said
"Shut the fuck up you know that's not true." Felix jumped at me
"Guys shutup, and besides I don't care about that bitch jisung I already fucked her so what do you want me to do now?" Hyunjin replied too jisung
"Disgusting" I got out of the seat and made me way too an empty table.
"Hey where you goin?" Hyunjin asked
"Too that empty table, I'd much rather eat alone rather then with you loosers, hana you coming?" I asked hana who was still blushing super hard. "Guess not, bye"

NO ONE POV:
Hana stayed with the guys still looking at felix as if he was some type of golden model with hearts in her eyes. Hyunjin, being the bully and the tease  he's always been came up with the dumbest idea too try and make fun of hana by tricking her.
"Hey felix, didn't you tell me you really started liking hana lately" hyunjin said stepping on felix is foot signaling him too play along.
"I- uh yeah totally yeah love u hana" felix reached out his arm placing it around hanas shoulder. Hana on the other had was about too faint, the guy she was inlove with had just said he liked her back.
"I- what? Yes! Oh my god I- what? Aha yes I like you too ofcourse aha-" hana quickly got caught off as felix kissed her lips aggressively. Still fucking around with her feelings ofcourse...
"Shh baby less talking" he whispered in her ears. Hana was completely speechless, she just didn't know what too say, when all of a sudden the 8 boys bursted out laughing, except for chan who just did not find it funny whatsoever.
"HAHAHAHAHA SORRY THIS IS TOO FUNNY AHAHHAH" hyunjin laughed out loud "fucking idiot how stupid are you?" He added.
Hana felt tears build up In her eyes feeling so stupid realising what had just happened, she got tricked.
"Pffft you really thought I would consider you as mine? Looolll she's an
easy one"
"She issss isn't she, hey hit me up later though I'd love too have a fire night." Minho said completely making fun of her.
"SEND NUDES" jisung also made fun of her, hana got up as she slapped felix right across the face. "You are a dick aren't you? Your sister was right about you and do not ever make fun of me like that ever again" and with that she ran too her bestfriend crying.