28

Jina pov:
My dad yelled at the both us in anger. I felt my head bang hundreds of times, I was dizzy and just simply didn't know what was going on. Felix looked depressed. why? I don't know. But he just did. Questions were running through my mind, what was happening, all i saw was my mother and my father at the front seats of our vehicle and my brother on my right looking sad af. Looking outside the window i had realised that we had arrived home, both me and my brother still drunk as fuck looked at each other in worry at what is about to happen in the next minute. We stepped out the car and both ran to our bedrooms completely avoiding my parents.

Next morning:

i woke up feeling nauseous and confused at what was around me, the sunlight completely burning my eye sight and not remembering half a second of what had happened last night only being aware that i am in huge trouble thanks to my little to no flashbacks from when my dad had a rage attack at me and my brother. I heard a knock on my door, begging it not be my father i called out asking who it was. "Me open" i heard my bother reply outside my door. 'come in' i answered. He opened the door looking completely fucked up and hungover. 'i'm about to throw up for your information' he said randomly, '"thats not really helping our situation mate" i said in my long lost aussie accent that only my father had because he was australian and we were both born there. "Bitch what do you want me to do im shitting my pants at the thought of going down the stairs and we all know youre going to make our situation worse by playing big on dad, only i cam really help us out here by being daddys girl and start acting like hiss little 5 year old girl", "ew please dont do that" he replied, "i am pissed off at you, who aloud you too get drunk?" he asked seriously, "I did it behind hyunjins back" "speaking of i feel bad he was looking out for you the whole night apparently" "oof, is he pisssed off" i replied "yes, very for the moment but he will get over it" felix said, "i am petrified at whats going to hap-" i suddenly got caught g=cut off by the most serious and fearfull scream i had ever heard in my whole life of living. "LEE FELIX AND JINA DOWNSTAIRS THE BOTH OF YOU IMMEDIATELY" my father yelled. i jumped in fear as his yell really was unexpected. 'FUCK fuck felix what do we do" i asked, 'bro i dont know" he said nearly crying probably even more scared then me"

"DONT MAKE ME COME UPSTAIRS" he yelled once more. "fuck it lets just go" felix grabbed my wrist and we both made our way down the stairs. Both my parents were in the kitchen stood arm crossed looking at us furious. "The both of you sit down" felix and i just stood there, "NOW" we both jumped in  fear and ran to the two ilsand seats. 'What happened last night is UNACCPETABLE, is this how i raised the both of you? TO GET DRUNK? jina, may i ask you why you were caught kissing with toungue your brother is best friend hyunjin?' i gulped, not knowing where exactly to put myself, "SO ME AND YOUR MOTHER GO ON A BUISNESS TRIP JUST TO FIND OUT MY KIDS WERE AT A PARTY, DRUNK. FELIX? i gave you the responsibilty to take care of your baby sister and you used to it to et drunk?" he blurted in anger. ''But appa we were invited to a party and yes were irresponsible but i can promise you that when you are gone i am nothing but strict with jina, im always setting boundaries on her even when you guys are present" felix replied. I just sat there in silence, "to take the kids defence darling felix is very over protective on our girl leaving half the job for you to take care of her when you are out on buisness, kids get drunk, they smoke they drink they sleep with each other, its teenagers" my mom said NOW THATS MA MOMMA WOOHOO GO GIRL, "yes appa you know that i would never drink or have sex or do any of these bad things on a daily" my brother spat out, i looked at him with an eyebrow raised knowng he was completely lying "*cough* cough* stop the *cough* cap*" i said, felix pinched my knee " i am saving our asses shut the fuck up" he mumbled.

My Brothers Bestfriend | HYUNJIN FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें