32

It's been a couple days, things have been going smoothly and my birthday was tomorrow, i was still contemplating on wether i should just stick to the tradition of celebrating it with the boys hana and my family, or throwing a party, or leave the party for next year when im turning 18? but everyone already threw a party for their birthday this year, ugh this is why i hate being the youngest of my year, it's the last birthday and everybody already threw a party, im turning 17 and felix is turning 19 in january, soooo should i just let lix throw the party? ugh this is so confusing. It was a saturday, i was just chilling in the kitchen asking mom  and felix what i should do "i say we have sex" hyunjin said coming out the bathroom, "oh hyunjin full of excitement" my mom said, "ew mom i'm not having sex with him" i added "we all know you would wanna try, hyunjin said back  wrapping his arms around my neck as i was sat down and he was stood up, "not really" "hyunjin quit flirting with my sister" felix said, "she is his girlfriend isn't she" my mom added, "for real" hyunjin stated kissing  my forhead, "anyways you guys are missing the point, WHAT DO I DO FOR MY 17TH BIRTHDAY" "jina when i turned 17 we snuck you into a club, when you were still 15, oh my god you had those braces and always wore those ugly sweatshirts" "hey they were in style back then, if they were so ugly why did you not stop sexualising me huh" "cause you're hot" "obviously" "UGH QUIT IT" felix yelled, "felix leave your sister alone" my mom jumped, "yeah gosh leave me alone lix".

time skip:

I was just in my room chilling on my bed playing subway surfers, that was before i got interrupted by hyunjin felix and the rest of the guys barging into my room, i was used to it at this point to be fair, "yo fatty" han said jumping on my bed, "mhmmm your room smells like weed, refreshing" jeongin added leaning on my door, "nonsense my jinjin would never smoke weed" hyunjin also added placing his hand on his heart sarcastically, "guys what do you want" "wanna go eat, new place down the road and since it's your birthday tomorrow we xould maybe get you a little early preseeeent" chan said poking me. "Guys move off of my baby" hyunjin said acting like a child just like he always does jumping on my bed landing on me "mhmm so comfy" he added again having his read ruffled on my chest, "fine i guess, can i bring Hana" "NO" felix yelled so suddenly, "gosh why not" i asked, "bro she's always drooling over me or begging for my attention it's exhausting" "you're exhausting" i replied.