11pm

It's 11pm and the boys are still downstairs, screaming and laughing. I'm here trying too sleep because I have school the next morning. I decided to go downstairs and tell them to shut the fuck up. I got out of bed and ran down the stairs, I walked into the living room hearing them all cheer. It was probably for the match. As I stepped In I saw hyunjin and girl aggressively making out while having her legs wrapped around him! Oh my god! This is what they were cheering for? I stomped In interrupting they're session. "Sorry to interrupt, hi im that dudes younger sister and i have school the next morning so if you could be kind enough and take your horniness out my living room and maybe to another room, like maybe YOURS" I said sarcastically too the girl on top of hyunjin.

"Girl what are you like 13? Go back to bed you have show and tell tomorrow morning for school" she answered
"I- EXCUUUUUSSSEEE ME???? nuh uh this bitch did not just disrepect LEE JINA in her own house. First off I'm turning 17 In 2 weeks second lemme remind you sweetie that you are in MY living room making out with some dude who barely knows you, so why don't you fuck out my house and go get naked with another guy?"
"Urm no, I'll stay here if I want too, you're not all that to come to me and tell me what to do, come back when you reach about 5 foot" what a bitch!!
"Dude I'm 5'3 and I don't care that's not the point shut the fuck up because unlike you I go to school and don't go to random peoples houses at 11 pm and make out with some Dude I barely know!"
And with that i heard the door open. YES MY DAD WAS BACK!!. I looked at felix who looked terrified for his life, our dad was pretty strict so felix knew that when my dad  saw this he knew he was gonna  terminate his life at that second, we weren't aloud people in the house after 10pm, and the house was a mess and some random girl was sat on top of hyunjin.

"What is all this?" My dad asked
Felix looked at me with "you better shut the fuck up" eyes
"Appa! Felix has his friends over after 10pm and this random girl was makin- was just hanging out with them and was being rude to me!"
"You, were being rude too my daughter?" My dad said, I've always been a daddies girl, I got what I wanted in seconds and whoever disrespected me my dad would terminate.
"Aha, no sir I- I should get going" the girl said
"Yeah get out fatty" I said laughing. And with that she got lost.
"Felix, clean the mess you caused immediately and let my daughter sleep!"
"But app-"
"No buts, as for your friends they can stay over if they need too since it is late" my dad offered. They all agreed and went upstairs.

Sometimes, I wish my dad knew what felix was really like, like what he does at school and what he does with girls, and what his friends truly act like.
But for now i could finally get some sleep, I went back upstairs, as I was walking too my room I crossed hyunjin, we both stopped for a minute, staring at each other, why did i feel my heart beat so fast, as if.. i liked him NO JINA I  clicked back too reality and went back too my room.

Time skip- next day, lunch at school.

"Oh she seems like a total bitch" sunghoon said laughing
"I know right she disrespected you in your own home too?" Hana screamed
"YES FOR REAL"
"No but seriously now, I really do think hyunjin has feelings for you jina, after what he did too me yesterday and the way he looks at you ANNND the stuff you told me about yesterday it all dosent seem like just a coincidence."
"That's what I'm saying!!" Hana agreed with sunghoon
"Guys, we haven't talked all day today and he keeps staring at me, I feel kinda.. bad ish, he looks really sad and felix told me he was really sad"
"SEE, I told you jina"