16

I was in so much shock, why was hyunjin at my window holding a rose at 3am, my heart was beating faster and faster. "Girl you might wanna let him in he looks like he's about too fall" hana said.
"Oh right" I snapped back into reality and opened my window, I grabbed his hand and let him in. "Dude there's a front door and not only that if you needed a place too stay why not go through felix Is window, I mean his window is closer to the entrance or just call him? Ain't yo bestfriend? Wait maybe his phone is off, dude you have my number just text me, felix is so dum-"
"Because I'm not here for him jina, I'm here for you." He blurted.
"I- I'm gonna go like do something, outside of this room." Hana said understanding that hyunjin wanted too speak too me privately.
"What are you doing here hyunjin? I have pads don't worry, I'm not on my period anymore I don't need th-" hyunjin had once again got me off and leaned in placing a soft peck on my lips. I pulled back staring right at me. Normally I would've smacked him across the face, but this time it felt so nice, it felt so right too.
"w-what.." I whispered confused, thinking of this as a dream.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it and you were talking a little too much"
"Hyunjin why are you here, hopping from my window randomly at 2:40 holding a rose I'm your hand."
"Jina I have alot too tell you okay, listen too me." Hyunjin held my hand sitting me down
"I know that I have been the absolute biggest dick on this whole planet okay, I have bullied and made fun of so many people, including you, and yes I have not let any boy talk too you for the longest time, I have scared away all your past boyfriends since we were babies. And worst of all, I've said very uncomfortable stuff to you about your body. I'm sorry I cannot control my anger with you sometimes and I let my emotions get the best of me when men are around you. I just don't really  like people touching what's mine, you know? Listen jina I know this might sound like bulshit too you, but you mean too much for me too just play around with your feelings okay. Unlike other girls you make me laugh and smile when you're around, I feel safe and feel like a little boy getting sweets about you. And I hacent confessed this too anyone, and you might me the first one I'm telling, but jina. I'm inlove with you and I didn't know how too accept it as a child so I grew up as a total douche to you. Yeah I like women with nice bodies that might be true, I do enjoy watching porn from time too time tbh. And yes, I have fucked around with plenty of girls. But all of them, and I mean all of them haven't made me feel the way you make me feel jina, and were supposed to hate each other. Jina I don't know what to do but I can't stop thinking about you and I'm just so inlove with everything about you. Please take your time I don't want you too feel stressed whatsoever about this. You dont haft too go out with me, or give your first time too me or  like me back or even acknowledge my presence, but please give me a chance too treat you like the biggest princess on the planet. Jina... since the day sunghoon stepped into school I noticed something off about him. Please trust me jina, but I um... I caught him touching girls inappropriately in the girls bathroom before you had met him. Since he was new I didn't know who he was so I started filming him, I can show you the videos if you need... but I wouldn't want too frighten you. That's why I never want him around you ever again. Again I'm  sorry for everything and i know its not enough so please give me a chance too change for you because too be honest, I'm way too inlove with you too just let this opportunity go and I've fucked up all these years I know, I'm aware. And since the very first day I layed my eyes on you i always knew that I wanted to be the person too protect you. So once again jina I am so very sorry for all those years and i wanted too tell you that I love you. And I uh also picked up this rose for you from my garden that my sister plants her flowers on, she might kill me but I couldn't go too a store because they are all closed."
I was just in do much shock, all these years... hyunjin had feelings for, for me? But why me? There are so much more prettier girls in school that are just gorgeous, why... me? I felt tears build up in my eyes listening to what he was saying, I felt so emotional.
"W-why are you crying jina?.." He asked me with a soft gentle voice, I placed one of my hands on his and used my other hand too brush my fingers through his hair.
"I don't know hyunjin, I don't know why I'm crying, no one has ever said something so beautiful too me, but I'm just so shocked. About everything it's so much too take in. I can't believe after all this time you had feelings for me, I don't even know if I should believe it. Didn't you want too play with my feelings just a couple weeks ago?"
Hyunjin picked up his thumb and placed it on my cheek as he wiped my tears away and said "no jina I didn't. I just said that because it was my way of starting too get 'closer too you' and i know we are already close but in a girlfriend type of way"
"Right... and you really thought I'd fall for your stupid trick you dummy" I laughed at him
"No which is why I'm here confessing too you, I figured that your too much of a smarty too fall for that." He chuckled
"Awh hyunjin..."
I stared into his eyes, they looked so magically beautiful. He was a really good looking boy, hyunjin on the other hand was staring right back at me. It was silence. He moved his head closer too me as our lips were just inches away... he quickly closed the gap in between us and placed his lips on mine and we both kissed passionately.
After a couple seconds I pulled away trying too catch my breath. "Woah, I've been waiting for that my whole life" he said.
"Hyunjin?"
"Hmm?" He hummed picking me up placing me on his lap.
"I- I love you too..."
I know it seemed like a lot, but that kiss wasn't normal, I know after all these years it seems like I'm just forgetting the past and giving myself away too him, but these past few days I've been falling for hyunjin so so so hard without even realising it. Seeing him with girls made me sad and him being around me made me very happy.
"S-seriously jina? Really?" He asked me
"Yes hyunjin, these past few weeks I've just felt so different about you, i don't know what it is. But please don't let me down hyunjin and dont use me like you used these other girls at school"
"Jina I won't, I promise, give me this chance too prove to you that I truly love you, and by that I mean will you be my v-valentine?" woah, hyunjin, the hwang hyunjin, the most popular guy in the whole school had just asked me to be his valentine.
"Pfft, ofcourse ill be your valentine dummy" I replied
"Great" he said laying me down placing his lips on mine, slowly entering his tongue when he got the opportunity. Our toungs fighting in our mouths because I didn't want him too Enter his tongue. Lol.
Hyunjin pulled away licking his saliva off his lips, or maybe mine too. I mean I had just intertwined toungs with the dude.
"Also jina, let's maybe keep this a secret from felix.. I know how over protective he gets with boys around you... especially with if it's his friends and i wouldn't want him too think I'm fucking around with his sister."
"Oh yeah sure I wasn't going too tell him anyway he would've killed me, im not aloud too have a boyfriend anyway according too him"
"Are you saying I'm your boyfriend" he teased
"Maybe..." I said blushing "wipe that smirk off your face assface don't get too excited"
"Gosh I forgot how sassy you are lmaoooo" he laughed "but okay, girlfriend" he teased again.
"Stawwwpppppp"
"What you don't like being called my girlfriend??"
"No I do obviously but like you know, can't help but cringe"
I suddenly heard a knock on the door, figuring it was hana I said too come in.
"Hey guys! Super sorry too you know bother this amazing moment for my girl jina but the air con outside the room is really cold so would you mind making it quick because I would LOVE too get back in bed, I'm not really wearing anything under this oversized tee. Not even underwear..."
"AHAHHAHA yes hana come in hyunjin was just leaving right now"
"Oh yes finally wait so what happened, yall fucked?" She asked like an idiot
"WHA- NO! I'll tell you tomorrow I really need too sleep now."
"Alright.. bye jina love u. And bye hana, by the way ur tops a little... see through we can kind of see some, stuff."
"DONT LOOK PERVERT"
and with that hyunjin jumped out the window before hana could scream anything else.