29

It was the next day at school, i was walking in the corridor complaining to hana how furious i was at the fact that i was getting grounded."NO PARTIES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE." i yelled "uh jina you might wanna calm down.. everyone is looking at you" she said, "Jesus.."  walking over to the girls bathroom i saw the 8 retards, "hey jee" minho said kicking my foot gently, "hey douche, wheres hyunjin?" i asked "right there" i turned to my right looking at Felix and hyunjin who were giggling about whatever, "what are you laughing bout?' i asked curiously sitting next to hyunjin, he looked at me with a cold gaze and looked away rolling his eyes, "don't tell me you are still mad about the party?" a smirk laid on his face as i got angry, "can you answer me" i said shaking him "FINEE" he yelled pulling me on his laps, "your friend is hot by the way" minho who was right next to hyunjin whispered in my ears, "her friend has a name by the way' hana blurted out, '"oh AND she knows her worth, what a keeper" minho said again, "don't fall for it girl, he's gonna sleep with you then leave you, just like the rest of them" i said, 'HEY I AM A CHANGED MAN" hyunjin yelled, i looked at him and rolled my eyes while still on his lap "all men do is lie" Hana added, we all laughed until Felix got up and said "yeah thats why you've been on my dick for the past 3 years am i right" he mocked and made his way to the cafeteria, Hana scoffed and said "is this dude for real?", "don't listen to him Hana he's a retard" i added, "he's somewhat got a point" stay aside douche no one was talking to you" i replied to Hyunjin. Mid convo Felix was walking back towards us with a apple in his hand half eaten that he had gotten from the cafeteria, "he walks in such arrogance it drives me nuts how can someones ego be so high" i said, Hana not knowing how to get back at him, slammed herself on Minho and started kissing him, Felix just stood there in disgust, "and i'm out again"...

Time skip, end of school:

i was at home, my brother invited a bunch of seniors home since my parents weren't home as per usual, his 8 best friends were over and so was Rita and a couple other girl seniors. I decided to invite hana over as my social battery runs out when im around anybody else. "jina" i heard someone say knocking on my door, recognising the voice i said "come in", "what you doing up here why are you not coming down?" hyunjin asked staring into my eyes without breaking eye contact, i was lost in his chocolate brown eyes, he knew what he was doing and it drove me crazy, "jina" he said with a deep voice, "yes" i replied, "kiss me" without hesitation i slammed my lips on his it felt so right but so wrong at the same time, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he broke this kiss catching his breath and smiled, "you don't understand how many times i've thought about this jina.." i chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair. "knock , knock" i heard my older brother say, i was still sat on hyunjin as my brother said "would you maybe mind getting my little sister off of you?" "yeah a little bit i guess i would mind.." me and hyunjin both laughed at each other, "anyways hanas at the door and if you want you guys can hang with us" "no she cant" hyunjin jumped in before i could even reply, "what?" felix asked confused, "yeah, what?" i added, "the guys downstairs are perverts i dont want you hanging with that jina" i looked at felix as he looked right back at me 'AHAHAHAHAHH" we both laughed super hard, "hyunjin its just the guys, know them well" "no isnt there jackson and the rest? i dont care about chan jisung minho seungmin jeongin changbin" "hes got a point jackson and mark are a little.." felix said, "oh whatever im going to get the door" i hopped off of hyunins lap and made my way down the stairs, "hey gorl" i said opening the door, "what took you so long gosh" she complained, "hyunjin." i simply replied" "ooooh" "anyway lets go hang out with everyone theyre in the living room.