39

I had fallen asleep on my bed, i slowly woke up to see chaewon sleeping on the floor and me asleep on my bed tucked up in my bed sheets, i got up with big banging in. my head "ouch" i said feeling my head, i looked at chae also about to wakeup "hey babe" she said, "hey girlfriend" i said smiling, "what happened last night oh my god" she asked, "by the looks of it i we defo got drunk, all i can remember is us giggling" i said, "all i can remember is Hyunjin yelling at you" said "WHAT?? HYUNJIN YELLED AT ME?? HE CAUGHT US?" i said in frustration, "yeah gosh this is not how i envisoned my first night back here" "MHM"

- time skip - smut 

"Hyunjin. you're still mad at me :(" i said begging for forgiveness forcing myself on his lap, nobody was home, chaewon was out grocery shopping and felix was at football practice. Before i knew it Hyunjin picked me up and made me wrap my legs  around him, " you deserve to be punished don't you" he smirked, "no i don't" i giggled, he smiled and pecked my lips over and over, leaving stains of my pink gloss on his lips, i used my thumb to wipe it off as he pecked me once again, "my baby" he said, i blushed and shoved my face on his chest in embarassment, "jinaaa ouchh" he said as i hurt his chest, "i gotta a question" i said "ask away my princess" "are you hard?" i giggled, "always for you ofcourse" he joked, "no seriously are you right now?" i asked again, 'why you horny" he asked curiously, "kind of... and no body is home sooo" "you wanna try?" he asked with full softness in his eyes, "yeah but be careful it'll be my first time if we try" "i'll be careful but it's going to hurt a lot Jina you know right?" he said, "yes i know but you will be careful you promise?" "yes baby"

He took off my  thong with his two hands leaving me in a skirt with a naked area, i placed myself on his bulge as he picked me up so he could unbuckle his pants, even though he couldn't see any part of me, he was still hard, very hard. He was huge, Hyunjin knew i was uncomfortable with him seeing my parts and wasn't ready yet, so he understood to not take off my skirt, he got in place as i got ready for him to go in me, "it's gonna hurt jina, when it hurts just tell me and ill make it feel better" i nodded "cmon hyunjin please hurry" i said needy for him, "okay three.. two one" he said as he hold his member slowly entering inside of me "a-AH OW HYUNJIN" i yelled, "shush Jina it's going to feel good i swear baby" i kept yelling at the excruciating pain that my body was feeling, i felt tears develop in my eyes as Hyunjin wiped them away, i placed my head on his chest facing down and cried, "okay jina i'm going to start moving now okay?" he warned, he was so advanced, he knew exactly what he was doing and when, god this surely wasn't his first time, i mean obviously it's Hyunjin he's fucked more then half of the female population, he started moving as i adjusted to his size and pace, all that was heard in the room were sounds of moans and skin slapping, hyunjin tilted his head back in pleasure moaning too. "I think i'm going to cum Hyunjin..." i said, "what do you feel i'll tell you if you're going too" he said moaning, "My stomach feels something weird and i wanna release something" "okay baby release you're going to cum" i released all over his member as he pulled out and released on my stomach, "did that feel nice?" he asked, "so nice..." i said tired and shook at the pleasure i had just experienced through my body, "Hyunjin are you using me or are you true about this?" i asked, "never would i ever ever ever use you baby, i've never been so madly in love with you and i hope you keep in mind that i will always truly love and respect you, no matter what happens Jina, i strongly believe you were made for me and i was made for you, don't even let these thoughts cross through your mind, you are my love and i've never loved someone so hard in my life...."