51

I woke up to the sound of alarm ringing in my ears, I got up to turn it off just to read "first day back, get up!!" On my alarm label, "fuuuckkk" I groaned smacked my forehead, "this has gotta be a joke, it felt like movie night was yesterday!" I grabbed my phone and went back on my bed quickly to go through it before I got ready, "see you at school baby!! So excited to see you🫶" I read on my phone, the message was from hana, god I had seen her only a week ago and I miss her so much.
I went to my bedrooms bathroom  turned on the lights, slipped my clothes off and hopped in the shower, about a good 30 minutes later I was drying my hair and straightening and looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was satisfied with the look or not, I made a ew
face "I should do makeup", I opened my draw and got out all the makeup I had, I sure had a lot, I mean thanks to my grandma and to my parents sending gifts every now and then, looking at the makeup made me sad, most of all because they were from my mom and I missed her so much. It's been 1 month now and she's still not back with my dad from the business trip, I mean that wasn't really new to be fair, 1 month was nothing, sometimes they go away for a year, it's nothing new, they come back for a couple weeks then leave again, leaving all the job to Felix.
I picked up my cream applying it my face and then wore concealer on my under eyes and on my some of the pimples on my face, I finished off with mascara highlight blush and bronzer and left my room making my way downstairs. Seeing Felix made me remember one thing and one thing only, I HAD to ask him to go to THE ONE AND ONLY bestest of the bestest parties of the junior year, the one that had dreamed of going to my whole life, the only party Jackson wang went on the table and showed his abs, it was called the Gala of swan, and everybody dreamed of it, it's the only part of wanting to get into junior year, because every junior year, the tradition at our high school was for someone to throw the best party ever, and it was Lena kim that threw it last year, and oh boy did the boys have fun. I saw Chan and Chang bin on the couch, "Felix gave his car to Rachel for the week cause he's a simp so we're giving you a ride" Changbin said, "ah" I replied, "hey Jina don't you think your skirts rolled up a bit too high hmm?" Chan told me raising an eye brow, "roll it down, now" he said smiling, "fuck you" I said rolling it down. "We ready to go" I heard Felix say coming down, still mad at me and me still mad him so no words were said to the both of us, I had no idea how on earth i was going to ask him to let me go, "roll down you skirt" he said in a cold tone, I ignored him, so he doesn't wanna talk to me but now that he sees my skirt he wants it rolled down, I just made my way out to the car "HEY" he yelled, I turned around putting my lunch in my bag still ignoring him, he came over to me snatching the lunch from my hand glaring at me, "you whore give that back" "roll down your skirt" I snatched the lunch bag from him putting it into my school hand bag and made my way out "JINA" he yelled, I held up the middle finger and walked out , Felix turned around with an annoyed expression on his face "Hey don't look at my like that I'm not the one who told her to pull it up that high" Changbin said holding both his hands up as innocent. "I told you to roll it up before a problem like this would happen" chan mumbled to me "don't care"

Time skip - lunch time
"You slept with him!!!!?" "Only to make Felix jealous" Hana smirked, explaining to me her hot night with minho yesterday, "crazy, I mean he least he shows interest in you.. anyway did your mom say yes for the gala of swan, if he's which swan are you dressing up as? Black or white?" , "I asked and she said I could go only if you're going and if yes then im def doing black, you do white" she replied, "im going to beg him but I doubt he'll say yes, you know I told him and Hyunjin about jack? Oh AND chaewon slept with Felix and I got into a fight with her about it, basically cause she's a birch for sleeping with her best friends brother and her friends crush" I ranted "WHAT???? AND YOU DIDNT FIGURE TO TELL ME THIS EARLIER????" She yelled, making the people the cantine look at us including Felix and his friends, "I was gonna!! Felix took my phone after he found about jack" "ooooh  I'm sure he didn't react well did he?" She asked taking a bite out of her sandwich, "oh of course not he reacted horribly, but what did I expect honestly?" "Psst Hyunjins coming shush" she said "wha-" I got caught off by a sudden pair of lips locked on mine, "hello beautiful" Hyunjin greeted sitting next to me "hi my love" I smiled kissing him on the cheek as he lightly blushed, "lix is still mad by the way" " she knows but she also needs to ask you if she can go to the gala of the swan party" Hana jumped in, "w-what? Uh yeah can I?", "you can I just need the location and who you're going with, the problem isn't me though it's Felix, I don't think he's gonna let you go baby, I'll try and help out though hmm?" He said caressing my cheek, "HEY HYUNJINNN, last night was so, fucking good, oh my god you have such good dick!" I turned around to see who the fuck was talking and it was some random senior that I didn't know "w-what?" Was all I said, "come on Jina you should know by now it's not true I was with you last night!" "No you left earlier then usual!" I replied, "fuck off i didn't do anything with you last night nayeon" "that might be true, but you did a year ago, never had such a good night, you're lucky Jina, everyone knows his dick is to die for, I don't know which is better, felix, Hyunjin or jisung?" She spat out with her anyone voice, "definitely Hyunjin ahahah" one of her friends by her side said laughing, "I'm out" I said taking my tray and getting up, "why are you leaving is it because he's never FUCKED YOU before" before I could step any forward Hyunjin got up, and before I could even blink a slap was thrown at her, "Hyunjin did you jus-" "yeah I did, now let's go before I do it one more time" all three of us, Hana Hyunjin and I left the cantine to go find the others, my jaw was still dropped shook by what had just happened.