35

I was laid on my bed watching kdramas on my laptop, it was about 2am and i couldn't sleep, all i could think about was what had happened a couple hours earlier with hyunjin, had i pleasured him enough? was he really satisfied? i was suddenly disrupted by my thoughts as i heard my door creek open, i looked over to see who it was and to my sight was a dumbass looking hyunjin, "what are you doing here" i said, " what i can't go into my girlfriends room now" "no not like that it's just it's 2:34 am" "yeah i uh aha' Hyunjin said scratching the back of his neck, "what?" i said smiling, truly deep down i was dying for hyunjin to come close to me, i don't know why but the more i spoke to him the more i fell for him and it wasn't really normal, what i mean by it wasn't normal is that i sincerly never felt this way before for anybody, was it love? i don't know.. maybe it was. "Mind if i join you" he said having his head down still looking at me, god he looked so hot when he looked at me like that, "not at all" i replied, "good scooch over" he said, i move to the side of my bed leaving enough space for hyunjin to lay by my side, i gave him some cover as he was finally laid by me, our faces were inches away from each other, he placed his hand on my cheek caressing it then proceeds to tuck some of my hair behind my ear, "i don't know how to explain how pretty you are jina i really do love you, i've been with so many girls but none of them has made me feel the way you do jina" i smiled, my heart started beeting fast, little by little i felt the urge to want him closer to me more and more, "me more hyunjin" i replied, "impossible" he said, he placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him "my pretty girl" he added, "hyunjinnn" he pecked my lips and slowly slid his hand under my shirt, all i had was my brothers oversized tshirt on and a calvin klein thong on, he progressively got higher to my waist reaching my naked breast, he looked in a way of asking for permission and i nodded, he felt my boob as i bit my lip not wanting to moan for two reasons, first embarrassment  and second i didn't want felix nor my parents to hear us. "Hyunjin i-" "you horny?" he said suggesting what i was going to say cutting me off saving me from the embarassment, "hyunjin please" i pleaded as he immediately got what i was asking for, "jina no" i said dominintely, "please hyunjin i''m begging you" i pleaded once more, "I know for a fact you're not ready for that yet and jina felix.." he said, "i am ready Hyunjin i swear and who cares about felix i'm not going to stop my sex life or my life with you for him" "When's the last time you got your period?" hyunjin asked, weird question "Umm i finished yesterday why" i replied, "ahh that's why you're so horny" "Yeah.. but anyway hyunjin please" "i said no jina enough" i was really confused hut also dissapointed at hyunjin reaction to my pleading, why was he refusing it so much, to be honest i was more offended then dissapointed, why was he so refusing at the fact that i was askign for him to fuck me, but why? "why?" iasked looking cold knwing hyunjin hates when i'm cold to him, "jina i gave you two reasons don't be mad at me please baby, you know damn well i want you so bad right now but i can't, listen i'm gonna go toilet to do you know what because i'm really darn hard because of you, when i get back i want you asleep, you need rest." i looked down kind of pissed off, i genuinely understood him though and he did know that i wasn't ready and was just letting my hormones get the best of me, i suddenly felt a tear develop in my eye, i didn't understand why though, hyunjin was making his way to my onsweet bathroom until he heard me sniff in tears,"ji-jina no why are you crying" gosh he had such a soft side, "princess your hormones all over the place" he hopped back into bed holding me closer to his chest caressing my hair "can you stay here hyunjin" i asked, wanting him by me because of comforting he was, "okay my baby go to sleep" he replied having me still in his arms crying "shhh jina sleep it's okay i'm here" hearing his reassuring words made me stop crying and slowly my tiredness kicked in and before i knew it i fell asleep in hyunjin's arms....