34

After we were done, i went to the toilet to freshen up and hyunjin made his way downstairs back to them, I rinsed my mouth with water making sure there was none of hyunjin's access cum on my mouth, "what are you doing?" i jumped in fear as i heard my brother's deep suspicious voice behind me "fuck do you want felix i'm just.. rinsing my mouth.." "okay get down quickly jina and don't make me mad" "sorry mom" i mumbled under my breath, "what?" he said, "oh nothing lix" i replied smiling. After finishing i went downstairs and sat next to hyunjin who had a smirk laid on his face, "got caught?"he asked, "nearly" i replied he hugged me tighter as he kissed my cheek, i smiled and scrunched my  nose as he bopped it "my baby" he pecked my lips again and ruffled my hair, my stomach suddenly started growling, "you hungry my love?" he asked, i nodded and he picked me as i wrapped my legs around his waist to the kitchen, he then placed me on the kitchen island and went in the fridge, "what's my birthday girl hungry for" he asked "i don't know, can you just make me tea hyunjin" "you need to eat" he said in a serious tone, he pulled out a couple stuff and just made me a sandwich, in the mean time everybody was just laughing and talking with each other, and minho was flirting with hana again  knowing no guy would turn her head off felix but still giving it a shot. 

Time skip:

The guys my grandma and hana made their way home as Hyunjin was the only one who stayed over, "hey bro can i ask you something?" hyunjin said asking felix "yeah go for it" "do you mind if i don't sleep in your room tonight?" "you wanna sleep on the couch? thats weird i thought you loved my bed" felix replied, "No no not on the couch, nor in your parents room nor in the guuest room" "the only room left is jina's room" felix said connecting all the dots, "y-yeah" hyunjin said, "no hyunjin youre not sleeping in the same bed as my sister" "bro she's my girlfriend" "yeah so?" "felix stop cockblocking" i said coming into the conversation, "yes hyunjin in conclusion you CAN sleep with me in my bed" i said, "i said no i'm aware of where this guy's dick goes when he sleeps in the same bed as a girl and trust me it is not in his pants" "what so you're saying i'm gonna have sex with her" hyunjin implied, "yes that's exactly what i'm saying, end of conversation hyun you're not sleeping in the same bed as my sister" felix said making his way to the bathroom, "YEAH THAT SISTER IS ALSO HIS GIRLFRIEND" i yelled accross the living room so he could hear because he was now upstairs.