38

It was a couple hours later and me and chae were in my room just catching up, "hey jina.. i got a little something on my way to yours" she said doing weird shit with her eyebrows, "gross don"t do that with your face" i said pushing her, "bitch shut up and listen" she answered, "what?" i said wiping my nose, she just there silently, "quick i gotta take a piss" "oh yeah sorry" she got up and wiped out her backpack from the closet, "i got vodkaaaaaa" she said excitingly "ARE YOU INSANE DO YOU KNOW WHAT FELIX OR HYUNJIN OR EVEN ANY OF MY BROTHER'S FRIENDS WILL DO IF THEY FIND THAT WITH US" i yelled whispering "oh shut up just a couple drinks who cares" "how did you even get that" i asked again, she just stood there silently, "fake id?" i raised my brows, "UHUH" "course", she opened the bottle and took the first sip, after that she smiled happily, "your turn" she said, i giggled and grabbed the bottle from her "tonight is gonna be a fun night" i mumbled, i took a long sip and time went by and the bottle was soon finished, "okay okay LAST SIP I SWEAR AHA" drunk me said laughing, i closed my eyes and was about to take a sip when suddenly... "hey ji- JINA WHAT IS THAT" i heard a familiar male voice come into my room, i was so scared i felt like i immediately sobered up, "Are you fucking nuts" he said again i opened my eyes revealing an angry Hyunjin, "Jina give it to me right now" he said about to grab the bottle, "n-NOOOO, relaxxxxx babyy" i said, "give it to me Jina i'm fucking serious" he hit my elbow in anger and grabbed the bottle, he went to the bathroom in my bedroom and emptied the bottle in the toilet, "such a waist" i said as i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms leaning against the wall that was next to my bed still drunk, he came out of the toilet and grabbed my wrist dragging me to the toilet, he slammed the door and locked it, leaving a drunk chaewon in the room having a long laugh by herself, i kept moving and laughing sometimes slamming myself on hyunjin "jina STOP i s-said stop" he said trying to hold me still, "Jina are you out of you're mind what you doing with this in your room" he yelled holding the bottle, "just a little bit of fun" i smiled jumping in his arms, he just stood there looking at me in anger, i shrugged my shoulders and said "i gotta pee" i stepped to the toilet pulled my pants down and peed revealing everything to Hyunjin, "what are y- FUCK AHH" he said closing his eyes but still obviously wanting to take a peek "im your girlifriend you can looooook" i said "gosh drunk you is always so horny for what" "for you" i smirked...